Regrets:7

Abhimanyu and Akshara wished the couple and they went for a walk to the their respective tents.

The whole walk was silent until Abhimanyu broke it..

“Akshara! Tum khush ho? ”- the words left his mouth, stopping her pace and stood still facing him.

She could his eyes, full of longing, desperation, hurt, love, care, everything. Every emotion that Abhimanyu Birla had for Akshara Goenka.
She knew in her anger and insecurity, she took his son away from him.
But the thing that was important was to answer him.

But no words came, she stood, closing their distance..
Their lips were just an inch apart. Akshara’s hand went to his neck, jerking him causing to have his lips on her.
Abhimanyu was in pure dilemma, pure shock. By the time, he understood, she bit his lower lip to reciprocate  the kiss.

His lips started to move along with her and they enjoyed their peaceful yet chaotic moment.

But Abhimanyu’s mind made him remind her marriage with Abhinav, her happy family, her moving-on..

He aggressively broke the kiss and saw hurt in Akshara’s eyes like she wanted that..

“Abhi!!! ”- she whispered but he went off..

She stood there but when she heard Roohi’s voice from the back.

She turned to find Abhinav and Abhir in his arms while Roohi was crying..

“Bacha!! Abhinavji!! Abhir ko kya hua?? ”- her eyes shed tears seeing his betu unconscious.

“Wo!! Akshara ji!.... ”- he hesitated but a small voice broke their talk.

“Mumma!! Doc.... man... ! ” - Abhir said in his unconscious state..

Scene 2

Abhimanyu sat on the bed while his mind processed his actions.
If she was stupid to kiss him, then he was super stupid to reciprocate her kiss.

He had to respect her boundaries which she had set up in those 6 years.

He layed down and then he searched for his phone. He checked his pockets, but not found.

Then he remembered, he gave his phone to Junior.

He got up from the bed and started to walk to her tent but his pace stopped when he saw Junior unconscious in Abhinav’s arms.

He quickly went and asked.

“Abhinavji!?? Abhir?? ”- his voice trembled seeing his baby in that condition.
But his doctor instincts, he took him to his tent, dropped few drops of water on his face..

He touched Abhir’s face, he was burning, realising fever.
He quickly toom out a bottle of cold water while Akshara helped him with a towel and a bowl.

His eyes met hers, their baby was sick. They are his parents..
Akshara saw guilt in his eyes. She wanted to assure him to not to take any guilt ..
If he was a red flag to divorce her, then she was the biggest red flag to silently signed the papers and left..

Abhir’s voice broke their contact and the next second, the sentence they heard created a havoc in their system.
_____________________________

Howzz was it??
🥀🥀