Possessiveness..

So, this is the #Harshali story..

_____

The timeline is Ravivaar with Star Parivaar Janmashtami Episode..
Harshad was not there as he was sick.
But Pranali was not informed about this..
~~~~~~~
Pranali was sad as his best friend was not there.

“Ganda bacha ,Maine bola tha aane ko, ghar jaake baat nhi karna maine”- Pranali spoke to herself while her hands were playing with Paras’s Kurta

“Pranali!! Your Home!!”- Garima spoke enough loudly to break her trance.

Pranali was not in the mood and bashed out of the car. But something, they don’t know that It was Harshad’s Apartment..

~
Pranali was taking out the spare key but suddenly, the door opened ..

She stepped inside and saw the most hurtful scene infront of her..

Jennifer was on her knees, a diamond ring on her hands. Harshad was smiling ..

Pranali was shocked and she was about to run but her hand hit the vase and it broke causing a sound..

Harshad turned in the direction of the noise but saw the pain in Pranali’s eyes..

“Pinu!! Tum kab aayi!!”- he said while he grab her wrist and kissed her knuckles..

“A...bh...i A...a..y..i hu...n”- she spoke nervously while she closed her eyes at the sensation.

Harshad understood her pain, but he wanted her to know that He is hers..

“Harshad, Please answer na”- jennifer said broke their eye-lock.