Reunite-2

The song above for their reunion..
_____________________________

Abhi and Abhir reached Dehradun. Abhi has searched Akshara Sharma from many people but to his dissappointment, no one knew her.

Abhir asked a person about Akshara Abhimanyu Birla..

"Haan Akshara Abhimanyu Birla.. Unka ek Guest House hain. Naam AbhiRa's Heaven!! Aap Google par search karo. Location aajayegi. !! "- he said and went from there.

Abhi felt overwhelmed that she took his surname.. The society must have taunted her.. She went through all of this because of him..

"Papa yeh dekho location mil gyi..!! Chaliye!! "-he said while sitting in the car..

Abhi started the car and drove to the Guest House named AbhiRa's Heaven..

There, they saw a girl and boy together decorating the door and outside the yard..

And then he saw his Love Akshu..

"Akshu!!! "- said in a mere whisper..

Akshara P.O.V
"Abhi!! Yeh toh abhii.. Nhi akshara ab yeh mat bol!! Ki tujhe uski presence mehsoos ho rhi hain"

She turned and saw a handsome boy..

"Namaste!! Main Abhir Abhimanyu Birla huin! "- he joined his hands ..

"Abhiir!! "

She took him in a tight hug and Abhira found it strange that her mother was hugging a boy..

Akshu kissed Abhir's cheeks, forehead. She felt happy and devasted at the same time.
Naira Mumma sent her Abhir to her back but her Abhi??..

Her eyes said all along. Abhir knew his mother is waiting for her love..

"Papa backyard main hain Mumma.. Jao apne Abhi ke pass"- he said and her steps turned towards the backyard..

She found her Abhi, back facing her..

"ABHI"

She ran to him while he outstretched his arms only to capture her.. He twirled her while she kissed his cheeks..

She couldn't believe he was with her.. She kissed him to pour all her love for him, her anquish, his absence in her pregnancy, childhood of AbhiRa.. Everything..

Meherbani nahi tumhara pyar maanga hai

He wanted his love all along nd by God grace, he got it..

Tumhein manzoor hai tabhi to yaar maanga hai..

Gairon ke dar se, tere shehar se

He never paid attention to any other for her...

Hai kasam rishta todoon na..

Tera rasta main chhodoon na..

He twirled her and while she sang the two other lines for him...

Tera rasta main chhodoon na..

She confessed that no one can love her, just the way he do..

Agar yeh haay nahi,

Toh phir jane pyaar kyaa hay

Mere jeet hay tu,

Kise parwah haar kya hai

Tera rasta chhodoon na..

Chodoon na main tera rasta chhodoon na

He was alive but dead at teh same time...