Reunite-3

Abhimanyu opened the gate and found Abhira and Armaan waiting for them..

"Good Morning Abhira!! Good morning Armaan beta!! "- he came towards them and caressed Abhira's hairs affectionately.

Akshara saw them together and
smiled. She only know how she had craved for this scene in front of her..

“Papa!! I want to tell you something.. ”- Abhira said in a serious tone, and her father took her to the nearby bench.

“Bolo beta!! Kya baat h?? ”- he

“Papa woh!! Armaan aur main ek dusre se pyaar krte hain! ”- she said leaving her father in shock..

Abhi’s mind blasted.. He already lost his daughter ’s 22 years.. He can't afford to lose her this early..

“Nahi beta!! Abhi kuch nhi! ”- he stood up and went to the balcony.

Akshara understood that her Abhi is scared to lose their daughter.
She went to AbhiMaan and made them understand..

“Abhira.. Papa ki baat k bura mt manna.. Woh tumhain khona nhi chahte.. Tum btao!! Agar tum apne papa se 22 saal baad milti aur woh kehte .. Unhe kahin abroad jaana hain kaam se?? Toh tum kya karti?? ”- she said in the mother tone..

“Main papa ko kahin jaane nhi deti!! ”- she said while her mind clicked that her papa was doing the same thing.

She understood and went to her Papa. She saw her bhaiya and her Papa talking about something..

She went to father, back hugged him. Although, he got to know about her presence but wanted to know what she wanted to do..
He was surprised how she is similar to his Akshu..

“Sorry Papa!! Mujhe abhi shaadi nhi krni..
Aap tension mt lo.. Main apke sath hi rahungi.. ”-she said in her cute tone.

He turned his daughter around and kissed his forehead.

Akshara was enjoying their beautiful moment.. She always witnessed Abhi as son, husband, brother.. But after like 27 years.. She is enjoying that scene with her right on him.

The father-daughter duo found Akshu staring at them. They gestured her to come for a family hug. But they knew the hug would be incomplete without Abhir.

Abhi called Abhir and they enjoyed their family moment..

^Poddar Family^
A old aged woman was sitting in the room of the hotel watching the beautiful creation of nature at Dehradun.

Soon, a woman brought a cup of tea on the tray..
Vidya  .....

________________

Yrr, fourth generation dekh toh rhi huin
But naam ydd nhi rehte inke..