Regrets : 4

Shock was understatement for the year for Akshara.. She was shocked to see Abhimanyu changing his seat beside Arohi, the person whom he hated, can't breathe the air that he breathe..

Akshara masked her emotions and sat beside Abhimanyu.. Soon, the waiter served the dinner..

After the dinner ~

Akshara was numb, rooted on her position when she heard Shefali-Arohi’s conversation.. She didn't mean to eavesdrop but her ears caught her sister is going propose someone..

“Aru!! Kyun chinta kr rhi h.. Wo tujhse pyaar krta h. ”- Shefali tried to make her understand.

“But Bhabhi!! Wo abhi bhi kissi aur se pyaar karta h.. ”- she said in a broken voice..

“Nhii Aarohi!! Uss baat ko 4 saal hogaye..! ”- Shefali shook her by her shoulders..

By their talks, Akshara thought that Aarohi is going to propose Abhimanyu..
And Abhimanyu loves Akshara, the incident is happened 6 years ago..

She imagined her Abhi with her sister Arohi, she immediately chided her thoughts. Only to caught by a panic attack.

She breathed heavily.

Meanwhile, Abhimanyu was going to Abhir’s tent and found Akshara breathing heavily.. He seemed panic attack..

He immediately went to her, took her in his arms and went to his tent..

He layed her on the mattress.

“Akshara!! Breathe... In.... Breathe......out...... ”- he took her hand and placed on his heart..

“Akshara!! Mere heartbeat par focus kroo!! ”-he said while she focused on his rhythmic heartbeat..

Soon, Akshara found herself breathing normally..

Akshara P. O. V

It is the best time to talk Abhimanyu about Arohi’s proposal and the therapist to which Arohi was begging for.

Abhimanyu brought a glass of water to broke her trance. She drank in one gulp.

“Abhi!! I want to talk to you”-she said while Abhimanyu registered one word ‘Abhi’.
She was calling him Abhi, after all those things.

“Bolo Aksh... ara!! ”- he was about to call her by her nickname but stopped himself.

Akshara noticed his hesitation to call her by her nickname.. She indeed make some mistakes in her past and she is here to rectify them.

“Abhi!! Arohi kisse proposr karna wali h! ”- she said while Abhimanyu was chill like he know the answer.

“Wo ....... ”- he said.

Ruhi jumped in the tent and broke their conversation while Akshara was irritated but masked it..

_____________________________

Any guesses. Whome Arohi is gonna propose?
💕🌟💖💌