REGRETS:3

Akshara saw Arohi and Abhimanyu together, she couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealously, as if a sense of understanding and connection had developed between them that surpassed her own connection with Abhimanyu. However, she pushed those emotions aside, reminding herself about her family with Abhinav, their small and happy family.

There, Arohi and Abhimanyu were talking about Neil. But, a small tap on Abhi's shoulder broke their conversation, Roohi. She smiled and Abhi took her on his lap. They started spending the precious time with each other, building up the memories.

Akshara observed how they interacted effortlessly with Roohi. It created a whirlwind in her emotions, but ofcource reminding of the Acha Admi. 

Soon, she recalled that they have to go back to her family. Her small, happy and little family.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Time skip to the night, 9:15 pm

All of them sat on table for the dinner. The dining hall was softly lit, creating a soft glow against the dark clouds in the sky. Akshara was in the washroom, wanting to keep her feelings in check. 

By the time, she went to the dining hall everyone was seated only to have a chair left between Abhimanyu and Arohi. But the sight which she saw was unexpectable. She saw Abhimanyu to change to second seat, beside Arohi ... 

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys, Itna hi likh paayi.. Exam chl rhee h ,, kal exam h 

but dont worry i'll update....

😊😊😊