Reunite

What if Abhimanyu was alive, but in coma and Abhir lost his memory...
Akshara is Pranali only.
_____________________________

In Dehradun,
A girl was sleeping peacefully. But her sleep got disturbed when a woman sprinkled some water droplets on her face...
"Maamaa!! "- the girl shouted after feeling coldness of the water..

"Abhira!!! Chal uthja 7bj gaye hain.. Guests bhi aarahe h!! "- her mother Akshara tried to wake her up..

"Maama!! Aaj aap chale jao na.. Please "- she said in a sleepy voice only to find her mother glaring...

"Mujhe aaj court jaana hain!! Yaad nhi "-her mother took her in her arms and caressed her hairs..

She immediately opened her eyes, and recalled that her mother has an important case today.. She got down from the bed and ran to the washroom..

Akshara smiled at her shooking state. She recalled Her Abhi.. How he used to be her support system.. Now his daughter is her support system, her will.

"Dekh rahe ho Abhi!!! Tumhari beti kitni samjhdar ho gyi h!! Tum hote toh kitna acha hota. Kaash main tumhain bta skti ki Abhira tumhari beti hain! "- she wiped her tears, which was about to fall on her cheeks...

____________________________

In Lifeshine Hospital.

A nurse was checking a patient's vitals.. But heard a faint voice of the patient. She immediately called the doctor..

"Sir!! This patient has woken up! "- she shouted to his doctor..

The doctor ran to that room only find him rubbing his eyes..

"Sir!! Do you remember who you are?? "- he said him while checking his vitals..

"Yes! I am Dr. Abhimanyu Birla.!! "- he said in a tone.

He recalled that about the landslide.. He tried to save Abhir, his baby, his junior.
Where is he now?? Is he fine??

"Dr.Abhimanyu !! Aap 22 years se coma main hain! "-the doctor dropped ghe bomb for him..

The ground slipped beneath his feet. 22 years!! His Akshu.. Without her miracle baby Abhir.. Without him.. She was pregnant.. Her kid would be 21 years old..

"Dr.!! A kid was with me named Abhir Abhimanyu Birla.. Wo kahan hain?? "- asked in a impatient tone to meet his son..

"Yes!! He is alright but he lost his memory. But the miracle is that her remember his parents.... He is with Dr. Khanna and his wife.. "- he took out his drip and asked the nurse to bring Abhir..

______________

Abhimanyu was impatient to meet his junior.. His thoughts got disturbed by the noise of cracking of door.

A handsome boy entered the room and he was shocked to see his Dadda alive..

He ran to him and hugged him tightly... Both were sobbing until they recalled Akshara..

"Papa!! Mamma!! Mujhe unke pass jaana hain!! "-he said while recalling his mother name.

"Haan beta!! Akshara Sharma!! "- he said while remembering Abhinav..

"Chalo unhain dhundne chalte hain!! "- Abhimanyu said while wearing the clothes given by Dr. Khanna..

~In Dehradun~
Abhira was decorating the Guest House, because of New Year.. She stood on the stool but her mother genes..
She dis balanced and was about to fall. She was ready to touch the ground but that never came.. She opened her eyes and found two fair of eyes filled with concern..
Her boyfriend Armaan Poddar..

She met him in the Lawyer Institute.. They both fall in love with each other..
She was immature while he was mature enough to handled her. She was talkative, he was a listener..
They were a perfect combination..
Currently, he was in a tour to Dehradun with his family..

"Are u okay jaan?? "- he said while checking any injuries..

"Haan baba!! Jab tum saath ho.. Toh sab thik hota
hain!! "- she said in a assuring tone.

"But tumhein dhyaan dena chahiye na!! Kya krti ho kahin lag jati toh!! "- he said while caressing her cheeks..

She shooked her head and kissed his forehead to assure him that she is fit n fine..

~In Birla Mansion~
Ruhi was eating her meal and asking her Dida that can she go to Goenka Mansion..

For years, she became distanced with Birlas and attached with Goenkas..
She doesn't hate Akshara but a little upset with her..

She went in the car to go to Goenka Mansion. While a car entered with Abhimanyu and Abhir..

They entered and Manjiri saw them Alive.. She was sure that she was hallucinating them together..

But Abhir ran to her and hugged her, brought her in the reality..
She hugged him tightly.. And found his son standing there. His eyes were glassy.
The Mom and son duo..

"Maa!! Apko pta hain Akshara kahan hain?? "-he said while sitting on the couch.

Manjari went to her room and brought a letter..

He opened the letter and found Akshara’s handwriting..

Dear Maa,
I am sorry Maa, shayad aap sahi the main jahan jaati huin, sbko maar deti huin.. Dekho na Abhi and Abhir dono ko maar diya mere back luck ne.. Par main iss bache ko jaane nhi dungi.

Ye bacha mere aur Abhi ke pyaar ki nishaani hain.. Symbol of AbhiRa.

Haan maa. Yeh Abhinav ka bacha nhi, Abhi ka bacha hain.. Main dehradun ja rhi huin.. Bye maa...

Akshara Abhimanyu Birla.

The letter slipped off his hands while he read the last lines.. But how???..
His question would answered by one person only Akshara..

He took Abhir with him to bring his love back....

Will he be able to win his love again??
_____________________________

Abhira and Armaan are dn cute and funny at the same time..

Abhiramylove
Signing off