Regrets:9

Naira and Kartik saw the serene expression, on Abhi's face, making them grin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
His eyes flickered, the sun rays falling on his handsome face. He looked at the surroundings, jolting up from the grass.

He recalled the night, Naira mumma put him to sleep.
His lips mutated into a short smile, but a vibration in his phone broke his day dreaming.

His mobile vibrated again, flashing Akshara Sharma.

His mind befuddled looking at the name.

His finger slided the green button, putting his phone to his ear.

“Hello?? Abhimanyu?? ”- her sedated voice reached his ears, soothing his insecurity.

“Yes.... Akshara?? ”- his voice choked up, when his breathe shortened.

He felt himself out of breathe, gulping large volumes of air.
His hand made a mess of his jackets, looking out his medicines.

“Breathe.. Abhi... Breathe... In... Breathe....out....”- a tranquil voice, soothed him down.

He looked up to see a ravishing face with a disturbed expression.

“Akshu...... ”- he whispered only to be heard by someone.

“No.. Abhi.. I am Arohi.. ”- she said, panicking.

He looked up again, to see Arohi with Rohan, crouching down to his level.

Rohan extended his hand, a pill on his palm and water on his other hand.

He quickly got those medicines, mixing them in his system to be calmed.

“Rohan.. Help me.. ”- she said, holding Abhimanyu’s shoulders.
Taking him to her car, driving off to Goenka Mansion.

“Kuch chize sahi krni hain.....”- her determined thoughts surfaced her mind.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The car reached the Goenka Mansion, Arohi getting out and helping Abhimanyu to get up.

They were about to cross the threshold of the house, a screaming voice stopped them.

“DON'T DARE TO ENTER THIS MANSION.. ”- Manish yelled, before glaring at them.

“Kyun??... Kyun nhi aa skte...?? ”- Arohi screamed, helping Abhimanyu to cross the threshold.

Abhimanyu couldn't hold himself more, and shouted.

“JUST SHUT UP MR. GOENKA.. ”

“Jaa rhe hain hum log... Arohi kyun leke aayi mujhe yahan!! ”- he whispered, looking at her.

“Saare doubts clear krne layi thi... ”- she said softly, turning around to leave.

He felt something in his chest, a pain in his chest. But he somehow overcame that.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He reached the outskirts of Udaipur, a bungalow.

He caressed the nameplate, before entering the house.

“Abhira’s Love”