New Start : 1

"Abhi!! Abhi!! "-a girl shouted while finding her bff.
"Yahah huin.. Akshu!! "-a voice broke her trance. Adn she ran near the voice.

Akshara found him in the kitchen helping his mother.

"Yaar Abhi!! Tum yahan ho?? "-she exclaimed while helped in the house chores.

"Haan... Yahan huin! Bta?? "-he said while his gaze was on a dough.

"Arre Akshu!! Beta Kaisi hain tu?? "-his mother said while frying her favorite kachoris.

Akshu got her blessings and she was given a hug by her brother Neil.

"Hi!!Akshara Kaisi ho?? "-he said while eating the biscuits.

"Wo na Aaru!! ?? "-she said while everyone was seeing her Mischievously.

~
Here in Gupta Household.

"Rahul!! Yash!! Jaldi aao bachon! "-a woman said while washing the dishes.

A handsome boy came to the kitchen hugged his mother from the behind.

"Rahul!! Bacha Yash kahan hain?? "-she asked.

Rahul's face fell down on hearing his brother name.
He hated his brother for some reason.

~
Birla Household

Everyone was celebrating Arohi's birthday. Yes it was Arohi's birthday.

Akshara was super excited.
Ruhi was feeding cake to her mom and Shivu was playing with Abhimanyu..

After the celebration, Akshara was on the terrace and was thinking about her life..
"Akshu!! "- a voice came near her neck.
She craned her neck and saw the light of her life. Her best friend Abhimanyu

"Hmm! "- she said while holding his hand.

"Tumne kaha tha, tum aaj mujhe apne past ke baarien main btaugi!! "-he said in a mere whisper.

She started her past actions..

21 June 2016,
"I completed my 10th, And mera ek friend tha Yash Gupta.. He was my friend from 1st class. You know Right!! "-she said while clutching his hand.

"Yeah!! I remember"-he exclaimed while planting a soft kiss on their intertwined hands.

She closed her eyes at the sensation, she never felt this before. Not even with Rahul but why??

"And Yash brother, Rahul Gupta.. We both started liking each other and.. "- she said and her eyes were moist..

"Rahul and I got in a relationship.. We were normal for months but then I got to know that i was get his time-pass..
His confession was so unique.. "- she said while her eyes was giving the answers..

"I and yash was entering in the school. But a Boy Nitin stopped us and bullied us.
He started touching me.. And Rahul saw that..
He started him blue and black... "- she said while a voice came them back..

"Akshara!!?? "-

~~

Precap- Akshara got to know about Yash's marriage..

Love you Guys.