Regrets:5

Ruhi jumped on Akshara’s lap and pouted.
Akshara melted at the sight infront of her. .

Arohi entered the tent and saw her daughter and her sister. Her daughter has some genes from her masi.

Her love for Abhimanyu just like her sister.. She knew she is moved on now but still she couldn't forget her love for her Abhi.

A light tap on her shoulder broke her trance, she turned to see Rohan, her colleague. Her heart beat was becoming wild just by his mere touch.. Yes!! She loves him. He helped her in every step towards success, becoming a great doctor, helping her emotionally, understanding her inner turmoil but this doesn't mean that he loves her.
She is taking his friendship for something else..

Abhimanyu coughed lightly to give a break to Arohi’s thoughts. Akshara saw the gestures between Abhimanyu and Arohi but failed to notice Arohi and Rohan..

“Abhimanyu mujhe tumhein kuch btana h! ”- Arohi said .

Akshara’s eyes widened in horror. Her sister is going to confess her love for Abhimanyu.

Arohi dragged Abhimanyu to the exit while Akshara and Rohan also followed them..

“Abhimanyu wo... Main Rohan se pyaar karti huin.. Tum jante ho. Usne mujhe hamesha support kiya h. Neil ke jaane ke baad usne mujhe emotionally support kiya. Uski wajah se itni achi doctor ban payi.. Kya Rohan manega?? ”- she said in one go.

Akshara was relieved but Rohan was suprised. He also loves her, but always stopped thinking that she still loves Neil Sir..

Abhimanyu was about to say something but Rohan stepped in the conversation.
Arohi was sure that today she will lose a good friend also. But she got a mini heart attack when he engulfed her in a tight yet soothing hug..

Abhimanyu slowly left, leaving the newly made couple alone.
He found Akshara smiling in tears.. But also shocked when she jumped onto him.
Throwing her arms to his neck, he supported her by her waist.

She cried onto his shoulder, leaving his shirt wet in her tears. Abhi patted her head time to time to console her.

But the words that left her mouth suprised him to the core...

Scene 2~

Abhir and Ruhi were scrolling Abhimanyu phone’s gallery.
They opened a folder called AbhiRa..

Abhir was shocked to find his mumma and his docman in groom and bride dress