Regrets:6

Abhinav decided to tell everything to Abhir..

"Abhir!! Apke Mumma aur Docman ek dusre se bahut pyaar krte the.. Par na bhagwan ko yeh manzur nhi tha.. Ya shayd kismat ko bhi nhi tha.. Apke Docman mumma se gussa hogaye.. Wo apko bhi nhi jaante the"- he said slowly , giving time to Abhir to adjust with the truth..

Abhir don't know what to feel. Happy or sad. Happy for Docman becoming his real father or sad because he missed his six years. He was not there for him in those six years. He missed his six birthdays, occasions, every father's Day..

Meanwhile, Akshara clinged onto Abhimanyu's body. She realised no one could give her the comfort, sukoon, peace other than her Methidana..

Abhimanyu was astonished but still provide the comfort with every fiber from his being.
Although he knew she loved someone else now.. She found her true love Abhinavji.

To be honest, sometimes it pained him to see her happy with someone else which is not him. But sometimes, he feel glad that she is happy now.. She is a independent woman, mother.. She knew how to speak for herself now, can stand with her loved ones when needed..

Akshara broke his reverie.
“Abhi!! I.... Lo... Ve.... Y... O. U... ”-she said between hiccups.
He couldn't get the statement clearly and passed the nearby bottle of water to her. She gulped in one go feeling good..

Then, Rohan and Arohi came out hand-in-hand. Abhimanyu smiled and went to them.

Akshara stood still when he ignored her. But when she saw the newly made couple. She went and hugged Arohi.

“Aru!!! Rohan!! ”- she ward evil eye from them..

“Chalo!! Na ek selfie lete h!! ”-Abhimanyu said tooking out his phone..

They took a selfie and sent to Goenkas to give them a reality check.. That Arohi and Abhimanyu can ve happy without each other.

From Past years, not only Manjari but Goenkas also pressurized Arohi and Abhimanyu to marry each other because of Ruhi..

Scene 2

Abhinav told his real father to Abhir.
Abhir felt cheated by his own Docman. He knew that he is his real father but stayed quiet. Why???

If he had not found their photo in his phone, he wouldn't known the truth.

“I HATE YOU DOCMAN!! ”- he shouted and passed out..

Abhimanyu and Akshara were happy not knowing a storm awaiting them..

_____________________________

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋
Xoxo