Bob Velseb x Weapons Specialist Reader

Anonymous asked:

hey could you possibly write some headcanons for bob and a reader who's a trained assassin/ weapons specialist?

so bob tries y'know stab stab, but then the tables get turned and the reader just whips out a weapon and bob gets backed into a corner and is just in complete confusion and slight amazement and stuff i guess?

idk if that makes sense at all but the idea of it just sounds awesome. Thank you and have an awesome day/night!

totally love this idea! just kinda made the reader a hunter who keeps a bunch of guns, yk! just called the reader a "weapons specialist" because they aren't implied to be a hunter, they just keep a bunch of guns and stuff (that they know how to use)

lets also pretend that bob either doesn't know that he can't take damage or that he actually can get damaged (bro has god mode on 💀)

Content: gn reader, long headcanons, some swearing, brief stalking behaviour (subtle)
Not proofread.

-You were just having a lazy saturday night, sitting on your couch and recovering from the long week you just had.
-And then the power in your house had went out. You sighed and head downstairs to turn the power back on, and after you did, you turned around to be greeted by a devil.
-You were shocked, and immediately kicked him in the stomach on reflex, hard enough to leave him stunned for a second as you ran up the stairs
-You quickly ran to your room and locked the door, grabbing a rifle from your drawer and pointing it towards the door, also keeping check of your surroundings
-After a few seconds you could hear footsteps climbing up the stairs, making their way to the top of the staircase, as doors creaked open
-Finally he made his way over to your bedroom, jiggling the handle until he realized it was locked. Which let him know that you were hiding in there.
-After a moment of silence, the door had been stabbed through with a kitchen knife. Carving through it, he made a hole big enough to fit his hand through and unlock the door.
-Opening the door slowly to see the barrel of a shotgun staring right back at him, you crouched down on the floor behind it, his face completely faltered.
-(bob's an idiot for choosing this house to rob lol)
-"Step back." You said firmly. He seemed to not expect this, and obliged, taking a step back.
-You proceeded to lead him to the front door, pointing a shotgun barrel at him the whole way.
-When you actually got to the front door, you told him to get the fuck out of your house and kicked his ass out.
-He decided to run away from your house, he was actually scared.
-And when he finally got to a quiet space and calmed down, he tried to process what had happened
-He'd never found someone who could actually fight back like that, kinda amazed by you.
-Time went by and the thought of you lingered in his mind.
-The thought of going back there roamed in the back of his mind. Should he have? He didn't know. But he needed to find out more about you.
-You just stuck out from everyone else he had seen. You were unique.
-And so he managed to track you down.. and stalk you.
-Yeah, might not've been his first idea, but he wasn't gonna show up at your house and ask to know more about you.
-It wasn't exactly stalking, he just studied you, and where you liked to go. Not like he watched you through a window or anything.
-And when the time was right, he approached you.
-You were just in a coffee shop, minding your own business, when he approached you and striked up a conversation.
-It was mostly small talk, about the weather and such, but later on more and more you started seeing this guy at the same coffee shop.
-You learned his name was "Bob." You seemed to like him, he was kind and respectful. So one day you invited him over after a few months of knowing each other
-He gladly accepted and followed you home, doing.. whatever, with you.
-He enjoyed his time around you. You both had seemed to grow a liking to each other, and pretty much became best friends.
-So one day he walked up to your room to grab something for you, and got a little.. nosy.
-He wanted to be respectful, not to look in any of your personal things, but to just look at your room interior.
-And, he had to admit, he was sorry, but he opened your nightstand drawer to see a pistol.. right there.
-He just looked at it for a split second. Closed it after. A bit embarrassed for looking through your things, but he just got nosy.
-He wasn't all that surprised you had a pistol in your drawer after that time, but later on when you show off your weapons to him one night, he's actually intimidated by the amount you had.
-I'm not gonna specify how many, but let's just say it's.. a lot.
-When you two get together, he does like to admire your collection sometimes. Sometimes he even brings them along on hunts, if you let him.
-If you don't, well, he probably steals one anyway. Sometimes.
-He does like to test them out randomly in the woods or something.
-He wants to try every one of them out, so if you let him, he will take various items with him.
-He'll probably convince you to come with him too. IF your willing to. He might push it just a little bit but he'll let go if you make it seem like your not changing your mind.
-If you do? He's ecstatic. Your probably gonna be a runaway murderer like him now.
-Yeah, no one's safe now.

I hope you liked these lol, sorry it took a little while. I really enjoyed this!