Yan Kevin Headcanons

Anonymous asked:

Can I request yandere kevin headcanons if not I don't mind

sure! sorry this took so long :( decided with shorter headcanons about his behaviour other then like how he meets you and all that. trying to figure out how to differentiate writing styles but anyway read on

-Kevin is.. more of a yandere who would want to win you over and earn your love by committing acts of service.
-He would also try to gaslight and manipulate you, also trying to isolate you from hanging out with your friends.
-Kevin is an easily overreactive person and gets stressed out really easily. If he sees you socializing with someone or interacting with someone he's watching their every move. Inside he panics, thinking of the worst case scenario - any person could steal you from him, and you would leave him in the dust just like that.
-Because of that, he's extremely overprotective of you. Glaring at anyone who comes near you. He internalizes all the bad situations in his head. He's afraid this person is going to ask for your number. If they do try anything, well, he's just going to pull you away and have a talk with you about it.
-"Why was that person talking to you?" Or "What were they talking to you about?" He will just ask questions and might come off passive-aggressively.
-But more about the first headcanon, he would try to spoil you into staying with him, giving you anything you want that he could get his hands on. Not just that, but also doing acts of service just as I said. That can be anything really, from doing house chores for you or
-He may be very stressed out and tired, but for you, anything. (Simp behaviour)
-Kevin does look through your phone. He feels guilty about it but he wants to know who your talking to and what about. He will not try and confront you about it unless he does find something, like as if you're uncomfortable with his behaviour or you're cheating.

ive honestly grown to dislike my own writing especially with yandere stuff so this might be shit im sry. plus this is really messy and i dont like it i feel like i messed up