Bob x Disabled Reader

its-ya-gay-boi-luigi asked:

Sorry for being vague in my previous ask but i would appreciate it if the reader was nonbinary and in a wheelchair if you're comfortable!!

(This is for Bob hcs)

Np! Sorry this took awhile to get to. Busy weeks; trying to balance school, playing video games with friends, relaxing in my own free time, hanging out with family, and not much motivation for writing, so things are gonna be really slow.
little note: ofc this may suck cause i'm not disabled but i will try c:

-First off, he will not try to underestimate your ability to do things, but will sometimes ask if you need help if you seem like your struggling with something.
-He won't try to make it seem like he thinks less of you, but will just treat you normally.
-It takes him a little while to get used to, but he adjusts to it after awhile.
-By that I mean he forgets that you are (mostly) confined to a wheelchair sometimes. He's just a lil slow.
-If you'll let him, sometimes he'll ask to carry you around the house. He just wants to hold you lol.
-I heard some people can stand but still need a wheelchair for support, so if he just sees you randomly stand up he'll actually be scared, whether you told him before or not.
-If anyone shames you at all and he knows about it he will probably make them go missing. Probably will ask for your permission first, but whether you let him or not, he's most likely gonna kill 'em.
-He just wants to keep you safe is all.

Sorry if these were too short 😭 not many ideas, but it's been awhile since I posted. Thanks for requesting, and if I misinterpreted anything, I'm super sorry!