Kevin SFW Alphabet

yeah just gonna.. drop this here and then leave for another 3 months

----

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)
Kevin is very affectionate to you behind closed doors. He's not good with words, so he just holds you and melts from your warmth. Physical affection or acts of service fits him best as his love language, but he hates PDA.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)
Most likely you'd be some sort of a mutual friend or co-worker, or even a friend from high school. Kevin is an extremely loyal person to those that he actually enjoys being around (that's a very small group of people.) He's great at listening. He'll sit and listen to whatever you want to ramble on about.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)
Kevin absolutely loves cuddles. He will always curl up with you when he gets home from work, being in your arms is such a destresser for him. He almost always falls asleep cuddling you as well, you're just... sooo comfy.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)
Kevin wouldn't really wanna settle down for a few years. He gets anxious thinking about commitment.
Cooking? He can cook a decent meal. Cleaning? He usually has to mop Candy Club, so he's pretty good at cleaning actually. He does it to surprise you frequently.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)
If he ever had to, it would be extremely hard for him. He might not even do it. It's so hard for him to find someone who loves him.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)
Kevin has heavy commitment issues. He avoids talking about marriage or settling down or anything. It would take a long time for him to even consider engagement, and he doesn't think anyone would love him enough to even want him in that way.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)
(Unsure on what "Physically" is supposed to mean here so I'll skip that part, sorry.)
Kevin is far from knowing anything about comfort. He's not good at speaking words to comfort you, but he'll try his absolute best to be there for you as you were for him. He'll always pay attention if you need to vent or just talk about something bothering you. He'll be a little awkward and silent though, he just doesn't know what to say or do.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)
Kevin prefers cuddles, but hugs will do if you're standing up. He prefers longer and warmer hugs over quick hugs, so he'll wrap his arms around you and bury his face in your hair/neck/chest for the next few minutes. He doesn't like PDA, it's embarrassing for him but hand holding is about just as far as he'll go.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)
He's scared to. Kevin overthinks 24/7, he doesn't know how you'll feel if he ever said it; But once you say it, it honestly just makes him melt inside. He ends up saying it back on reflex, and soon he's saying it to you just automatically. Not really in public though, of course.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)
Kevin is easily jealous, ESPECIALLY with strangers. He does not like people randomly approaching you in public at all, or anyone random talking to you.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)
Kevin's kisses are usually more sweet and short. He likes kissing you before he goes to work, he kisses you when you wake up, when you're cuddling, etc. As said many times before, he's not a fan of PDA. He loves kissing you anywhere on your face. Kevin likes it when you kiss him on his neck or his collar, it just seems to fluster him a lot and give him butterflies.