Ao'nung x reader

fluff x smut

Small info: you are from the Metkeynia clan, and are friends with both the sully family and Ao'nung and Tsireya.

Y/n pov.

As I lay in bed thinking about Lo'ak and Tsireya. I cry to myself trying to forget about him but I can't seem to get him out of my mind.

Tsireya always got the guys, with her beautiful face and her charming personality who wouldn't fall for her? But why is it so hard for someone to fall for me? Am I that hideous? Am I not beautiful or funny? Charming and kind?

Lo'ak and I were perfect, we swam together, road our ilu's together even got in trouble together. And then Tsireya showed interest in him then what? Now he swims with her and goes off to the coast with her and here I am laying in bed for the 2nd week in a row.

I haven't seen anyone really in days, besides my family I haven't seen people nor have I gone out or taken zey'te for a ride in a while. My parents tried getting me to go out again but I cannot face anyone right now especially the both of them.

Last time I saw them was about 2 and a half weeks ago. I was riding zey'te when I spotted Lo'ak and Tsireya kissing by a rock a little ways past the main village.

After that I couldn't get the image out of my head, Lo'ak made me think we could be something...
He told me all his secrets as did I, he played with my emotions. Saying I'm beautiful and that he's never been so happy with me, and for him to turn so fast and move on to Tsireya?

"Knock knock" I heard someone knock on the door opening waiting for my answer, I figured it was probably Kiri. She usually would come to check on me during the day. Not now Kiri come by later.

It's not Kiri, I turned my head to see Ao'nung walking up to me.

Why are you here? Don't you have something better to do? Ao'nung's face fell at my harsh tone. I looked at him with sorry eyes.

I just wanted to check on you y/n, you've been distant with all of us lately and we've missed you... I've missed you.

He held his hand to reach for mine, I let him hold onto mine, I felt a sort of comfort from him.

I just don't feel like seeing "them" right now, I just want to be alone for a while.

Ao'nung lifted my head up, making me make eye contact with him.

Y/n, you deserve so much better, Lo'ak can have Tsireya, you need someone who cares for you, someone who would do anything for you...like me.

I blinked at his words lost of speech as I heard his words come out his mouth, I looked at him in confusion. Ao'nung what are you talking about?

Y/n I- I see you. I see who you are and I want to make you mine. You make me feel at home and I can't stand seeing you like this over a boy who doesn't appreciate you for you.

A tear left my eye as I looked at him in awe. I sat here looking at a boy who has been by my side all
along, every day, every night. He's been there for me, before Lo'ak came before all of it. It's all coming to me. Our little talks and late night walks, laughing and making jokes, I never thought it meant something until now. I was finally seeing Ao'nung as more than a friend but as a lover instead.

I looked at him once more seeing the love in his eyes as he sat in front of me. I see you Ao'nung.

Not a second later his lips crashed into mine, they moved as one as he softly pushed me back down making me lay on my back as he hovered over me keeping our lips connected.

We both parted lips huffing for air as we looked into each other's eyes.

He kissed me again, now leaving little kisses here and there all down my neck, I moaned into his ear as he bit down deep in my neck.

My hands roamed his body feeling every curve as he did with mine. He stopped to look up at me smiling from ear to ear. Y/n, will you be my mate? I smiled and nodded.

He grabbed his braid as did I holding it together we made the connection. I could feel his heartbeat and his breathe, I could feel all of it.
The waves of pleasure mixed in with mine, I was over came by all the feelings I was feeling.

He then looked at me for consent to go further which I allowed.

He undid my cover slips and his as well, we were both bare, our whole body was being shown and we didn't care. He came back down to my neck leading his kissed down and down all the way to my waistline. He took his tongue to my slit leaving a warm vibration.

I could feel a sensation of pleasure through out my whole body. I moaned over and over enjoying every second of it, I brought my hand down to his head pushing down a little more. I could feel his tongue swish and flick, he swirled his tongue up and down my wet area, i bucked my hips up as a sign for him to go further.

He than got up to put his member at my entrance once more looking into my eyes asking for approval which was given.

He went in slowly causing me to gasped at the pain and pleasure moving slowly in and out of me, he held me close to him as he moved his hips in and out of me.

Please Ao'nung... go faster, I whispered into his ear trying to speak but my moans got in the way.

Yet he understood and picked up the pace. In and out like the spend of lightning. We were both a moaning mess as we move as one, braids still connected as we moved together.

Oh y/n you feel amazing my love, he said as he began to get a little sloppy with his thrusts.

Oh Ao'nung... I can feel it coming, I said moaning loudly.

Me too, he said kissing me again, he let his tongue into my mouth as we both came in each other, our tongues fighting for dominance, which he ended up winning as I pushed my head all the way back,
arching my back as we came together.

After that we layed together and fell asleep, I was finally at peace with the one I loved.

How pookies!! How was that ??? I've never made like this kinda thing tbh so I hope it's good! Lmk if you want certain characters! And enjoy the short stories !!! Ok bye