Young Ronal x reader

Fast light smut.

Waking up with my cheeks dried with my tears from last night, my eyes red and puffy and my hair a mess. Feeling my forearm gently rubbing it while my eyes squint shut at the pain.

Last night was the breaking point for me, well
Mentally it was. Waking up in fear of your soon to be mate isn't ideal but, I do not have a choice to go and break it off.

Mìknay isn't just who I am betrothed to but he is the son of the Olo'eyktan and Tashìk of our clan, turning him down is no choice what so ever.

At first I was excited and happy, being chosen to mate with the son of a chief was the biggest honor of all.

Yet I soon learned he wasn't fawn of me at all, in fact he told me how ugly I was and that no rightful man with a common eye would dare mate with me, he secretly sneaks out every night to meet his girlfriend.

He's cruel and mean to me, but around his parents we are the perfect pair. He's loving and kind, sadly it's only to get his parents off his back.

It's been a couple weeks maybe six or so, I've gotten use to it up until now. Only thing he's done to hurt me is yell and call me names, that was nothing out of the ordinary with him but last night got heated.

I was in my home alone, since I didn't have my parents with me anymore I moved into my own place. Taking a relaxing night I began to sing my song cord. Telling my story to the fire beside me when Mìknay came unexpectedly.

What is the hideous sound? I'm just singing my song cord-

Well stop! You can't sing y/n, god your so annoying you know I've tried to be nice to you but you just keep on with your stupid shit!

Hey! You know what I've been hush with your secret relationship with that girl and so you should be nice to me because if your mother knee about this-

What your going to tell her? Let her know what I'm doing with another girl because I won't fuck your ass? I looked down knowing I didn't have the courage to.

That's what I thought, you don't even deserve to live here. No wonder your parents are dead! They were so ashamed of you they'd rather die than look at you! He snatched my song cord from my forearm breaking it into half, beads spilled everywhere getting lost in holes and corners, and my my forearm was not red with little scratched from the twine.

He threw the rest at me and walked off. I grabbed onto it holding the broke strings together.

Now waking up today? I was ready to leave, join a new clan just get away from this man and this village, but I know I can't.

I decided to stay home, I had no duties nor did I had training for Tashìk. I laid in bed slept in woke up made some food, slept in again and eventually I decided to made a new necklace with the beads I could find of my song cord.

                                        ~

It's now later in the night and the stars are shining through, my fire was growing low and my food was half eaten and off to the side, my hair finally tamed and brushed into a half up half down braid.

Ready to lay down I heard a knock at my doorway. Getting up from my placement I opened my curtains to see Ronal, Mìknay's sister who was just about the same age as myself.

Oh hello Ronal, what brings you by? A small smile spread on my face as I greet her. Y/n I heard your little fight last night, I was walking by when I heard it happened, she walked closer to me grabbing my hands in hers. I'm sorry about your song cord and the way he treats you y/n.