Norm x reader

Troubles in paradise, it seem y/n would never hear the end of semi's hunting stories.
Tomorrow would be the day of their mating, forever as one and never unbinding again. She wasn't nervous or upset Semi is a great person but as a mate? They lacked that special bond the "chemistry" as Jake would call it.
Deciding to meet with her best friend Neytiri, She hoped for some sort of advice or words of comfort.
Walking to Neytiri's hut, she traveled to the tree's strong body clutching it with her griped hands and feet she began the climb.
Feeling her  tail dragging behind her as her tendrils  accidentally connected to the plants on the trunk of the tree.
Finally after the tall climb she arrived to see Neytiri with Jake and Norm one of Jake's sky people friends although, he wasn't in his normal form but his "avatar" instead.
"Hello, Tiri I was hoping I'd get a chance to speak to you about important matters?" Asking in low husk voice Neytiri nodded, getting up from her spot from the ground she took y/n by the forehand leading her in the but.

"What is wrong?" Neytiri asked as she looked around for any listeners.

"It's Semi." Y/n said, hoping that she wasn't being dramatic with her next words. "I don't feel anything for him...romanticly."

"Neytiri nodded, before speaking to y/n.
"I understand how you feel, as you remember I was once in that position and I felt the same." "Is there another, as Jake?"

"That's the thing, I don't feel anything for anyone in the clan. I'm worried I won't be able to start a family if I'm not feeling it with Semi."

"I see, maybe you could—"

"Neytiri your mother has requested you to meet her." Jake came in the hut fast and awaiting her movement.

"Yes, y/n we will finish this conversation later."
She patten y/n's hands before leaving with Jake by her side.

Slowly she wondered out of their hut to see Norm. Still sitting in a hunched back and his neck longing outward.
His ears flinched to the sound of footsteps and turned around to meet eyes with y/n.

"Oh hello y/n, didn't see you come from inside, thought you might have flown off into the trees."

A small but genuine smile appeared on the lips of Norm. He had a special Spirit to him, a kind and quirk to him.

"No, I don't exactly fly in trees Norm." The harshest of tone was almost in her mouth. Noticing her tone she quickly spoke again.

"Say Norm? Would you help me with a small thing, I'm having trouble with something."

Norm took a second to answer, he didn't know y/n like that and y/n hadn't either. In fact, they've never spoken in a singular conversation, only joined by friends.

"Sure y/n, take a seat near me?" His hand shown the way next to him on the floor mat just outside Neytiri and Jake's home.

"So tell me what's on your mind?"
Norm asked calmly while he picked at the wispy plants that grew between the knitted floor.

"Tomorrow, at dawn me and Semi are to be mates but, I'm struggling to find a romantic feel with him."

"I've been wanting to feel that with anyone at this point another man a woman a tree. Just, somebody to feel intertwined."

"And you don't feel that with Semi?" Norm nodded in an understanding mood.

"Have you expressed this to him? Maybe that's all you have to do. Sometimes men don't understand—"

"It's not even that, it's he's never there unless it's about his stories."
"Most nights he's gone off, to meet his owns needs which is to hunt for fun and work."