Rotxo x reader

Seductive dancing.
SHORT chapter.

Hey Tsireya! I called out running up to her, she paused and waited for me. Hello y/n! She greeted me kindly with a smiled on her face.

So are you going the the party tonight? Of course I am I wouldn't miss all the cute boys will be there. Yeah by that you mean Lo'ak? She blushed looking away. Oh Lo'ak? I didn't know he was going.

Sure you didn't...
Anyways come on! We need to get ready! It's nearly time, I grabbed her hand taking off to my marui laughing and giggling the whole way there, finally we got there taking a moment to catch our breath before getting to work.

Tsireya and I helped each other with our hair. Mine was a nicely half of half down in a mini ponytail with two brains on the sides of my face, Tsireya's was in two half up and down ponytails and curly ends at the fronts of her face.

I wore my best covers, a beautiful color palette of dark blues and purple, one big bead on each of my breasts covering just the nipple and the back was trailed along down my torso wrapping in the front of my waist with feathers cover my slit.

Tsireya wore something similar but in yellow, orange and pink colors and hers was a two piece set.

I stuck a flower into my hair and one in Tsireya's. We took one last look before heading over to the party hidden a about a mile or so away from the village, it was being held in one of the caves just near the waterfalls.

Walking into the cave many Metkeynia teens were already there dancing and having a good time, Tsireya went off to hangout with Lo'ak while I felt like dancing.

I moved myself into the dancing crowds moving my hips side to side and throwing my hair back. Many boy came up to me trying to match my moves but failing so badly every single one of them stepping on my feet or falling and tripping over themselves.

I was about ready to leave when a hand kept me from walking any further. Looking over my shoulder it was Rotxo with a grin.

Gosh he looked so cute, his grin working it's magic and his hair nicely curled and kept his body was fit and slim his abs poking out and his blue eyes scanning my body as well.

He spun me around and into his arms, I looked into his eyes with lust, he was sexy and he knew it.

Hello y/n, looking good as always. I giggled blushing at the comment, hello Rotxo looking sexy as always. He raised his eyebrow smirking at me while moving his hands to my waist.

Care to dance? How could I say no? We moved fast matching the beats, my hips swaying and my body smashed against his we moved in sync, our hands traveling down each other bodies feeling every inch of each other.

His hands came down to my ass squeezing it tightly, I put my hands round his neck. Our eyes met again this time his were filled with hunger.

Gosh y/n your so beautiful, could say the same about you Rotxo. We both laughed for a second before immediately connecting lips. It was hunger and passionate, his lips were soft and plump his tongue snuck it's  way into my mouth now both of us fighting for dominance neither of us backing down.

We parted lips for just a second to get air and then went back in, practically eating each other's faces. His lips disconnected with mine moving down my jawline trailing down my neck to my collarbone.

I softly moaned into his ear causing him to lightly bit me, "mph" again I moaned into his ear.

I could feel that this was gonna go on for a long time, we both had so much energy in us just waiting to burst open.

We stopped catching our breath again looking into each other's eyes.

Wanna go somewhe— what is going on here!
Shit it's Tonowari! Rotxo grabbed my hand running away as did everyone else hoping to not get caught by him.

We laughed while running back to the village, almsot falling on each other not looking where we were going. We came to my home first, he walked me to the doorway.

I had a great time y/n, so did I Rotxo we should definitely meet again to finish our little dance? I asked him with a grin showing my teeth.

Sounds like a plan, I'll see you tomorrow? You know it.

I watched him walk off to his home, I walked in plopping on my matt, smiling from ear to ear and still out of breath.

It's super short but thought it would be kinda cute.