Rotxo x reader

Smut (wet dreams)

small info : you and Rotxo are best friends and do everything together, one night you chose to sleep over like normal but wake up to something interesting.

Y/n's pov.

You better not snore again Rotxo or I swear to Eywa I'll kill you! I yelled getting settled into bed.  Relax Y/n the only one snoring is you!

What? I don't snore that's all you. Yeah you do y/n have you heard yourself lately?

Whatever I'm tired and we have a long day of fishing so good night.  I shouted while turning to my side.

Night. I heard Rotxo say before I shut my eyes falling into a deep sleep surly nothing could wake me up.

                                         ~

Ahh"  

"Oh"

I woke up to heavy breathing and panting, I looked over to see Rotxo moving his hips up and down. His eyes shut tight and brows furrowed yet he wasn't awake.

"Oh y/n you"

"You feel amazing don't stop"

My eyes widened in shock, Rotxo was dreaming about me and not only was he dreaming about me but he was having a wet dream.

Not going to lie he looked so what's the word? Irresistible.

I've had feelings for Rotxo for 3 years now and I've been to shy to say anything, I didn't know he felt the same way until now. I decided to make a move on him and this was the perfect opportunity.

I moaned in his ear "oh Rotxo yes just like that"  I continued to moan in his ear eventually waking him up from his dream.

Y/n?! He said getting up, and looking at me with wide eyes. You could see the panic in his eyes his face was flustered and red. I giggled shaking my head.

Rotxo I didn't know you felt that way about me? I tease. He shook his head in denial.

Your saying no but your loincloth is saying something else. I said pointing to his loincloth which was wet from his pre cum.

He looked down in shame but I came closer holding his head in my hand. I looked into his eyes seeing lust in his.

I smashed my lips onto his, he kissed back immediately. I felt his hands come from underneath my butt, picking me up from the bottom placing me on his lap. My legs wrapped around his body as our kiss deepened.

I could feel him smile into the kiss, his hands roamed my body, feeling every crevice of my body.

"mhmf" I moaned into his ear. He laid me down of the floor.

He dove back into the kiss going down my neck to my chest, he quickly looked up to make sure it was ok to proceed which I let him.

He undid my covers looking at me in awe. Your beautiful y/n, I giggled as his hands attacked my breast, massaging them.

"mmm"

"Yes Rotxo"

His head went up as his hands came to his own covers undoing them. His member sprung out hitting my slit.

"ohhh"

He teased my slit as he rubbed his member up and down hitting my clit perfectly. I moaned his name, begging him to fill me with himself already.

" oh Rotxo....please just come in me already"

"I need you"

He laughed as he slammed right into me, in and out my walls tightened around him, squeezing his member tightly.

I felt myself cumming already, my body unable to control the pleasure I was feeling.

Seconds later he didn't pull out but he came right into me, my insides being filled with his cum.

He laid down right next to me giving me a kiss while taking my hand in his.

I see you y/n.

I see you Rotxo.

Sorry it was a lil short but I started this earlier and wanted to finish rq! Dw there will be plenty of Rotxo shorts lover suckers!