Neteyam x reader x ?

Part two. ( mostly proof read and lwk strange)

"Y/n?" "What the fuck?"

"Aonung!" "This isn't what it looks like..."

Moving further away from Neteyam I followed behind an angered Aonung who had walked away.

"Aonung wait! I can explain!" I hurried up to him, hoping he'd hear me out, even though I didn't really have a good explanation to give.

"What! What do you have to explain?!" Aonung threw his hands up in furry. And not late behind, came Neteyam.

"I..."

"Nothing! Because there is noting more to explain from what I've seen here." "Y/n, how could you, and with him?" "This is below you or so I thought."

"Aonung please!" "I wasn't thinking right! I had a hard day and I was confused." I slowly laid my hand on his should, turning him to face me completely.

"Hard day? What happened then? Because I remember you being with me for the most part." "So what did I do to make your day hard?"

"You..." I couldn't say, even now it would sound stupid.

"Y/n just tell him." Neteyam stepped closer to me rubbing his hands over my shoulders.

"Tell me what?" Aonung turned his attention to Neteyam. His nostrils flared and his inner brows scrunched together.

I felt the heat between us, and weirdly it aroused me, I could feel the tingling sensation building up inside me.

"Guess I have to say it?" Neteyam went on. "You can't satisfy y/n, at all and she's come to another to fine that."

"What the fuck does that mean Neteyam?" Aonung pushed Neteyam back, furious at his words.

"Do I really have to say it?" Neteyam knew what he was doing, getting Aonung angry was just a funny game to him.

"Neteyam stop. Stop talking and Aonung, I do love you but you can't give me what I need while in the beds."

"So you went to Neteyam for that?" Lost in confusion and anger Aonung was about ready to leave.

"Not exactly it just happened! But nothing did happen!" I pleaded as I could hoping he'd find some way to forgive me.

I slid my fingers down his chest, feeling the hardness of his pecks. He stiffened yet, he didn't remove me or himself away.

Neteyam lowered his hands near the small of my back and lent down his head to my ear.

"Let me show you what you could have with me? I can give you the greatest pleasure."

Looking between both men, I saw the look. The look Aonung got when he saw he was losing to something or in this case someone.

"No, y/n I can. Let me prove I can give you that satisfaction."

"Aonung your not upset?" It was almost like he'd forgotten what almost happened with me and Neteyam.

"The only thing that matters now is you and what I can give you."

"No y/n I can give you that, what do you say?""Me or him?"

I couldn't believe the preposition, that I had to choose. Yet, I didn't want to and I wasn't going to.

"I want both of you."