Tonowari x reader

Smut!

Little info : your parents died when you were younger and were adopted by Tonowari and Ronal. Tonowari had a soft spot for you, he'd let you get away with things Ao'nung and Tsireya couldn't and you always thought that because he felt bad for you. You have had a little bit of an attraction tot him but didn't think much of it.

Y/n pov.

I sat down and watched big splashes came from everywhere, I could see hundreds of Tulkun coming round to see us.

I ran to shore blowing the horn, everyone! Come our brothers and sister have returned! I grabbed Tsireya by the hand leading her to our sisters. They were sisters as well.

Sister, olé nagati kameie, she smiled back at me. Sister I see you as well.

I talked with her as we swam all around talking about exciting things that happened while they were gone. I told her about how the sully's came to us and that I wished to see their world.

Later that night there was a big celebration in honor of the Tulkun's arrival. Singing and dancing many people sang songs of our ancestors. It was a beautiful site to see, brining happiness all around family's telling stories to their brothers and sister of Tulkun. I myself was having a cheerful night. My spirit sister was waiting to have her calf.

I decided to go in our marui, just to be alone for a second, taking my song cord in my hand I quietly began to sing. I sang about my parents dying and how my adoptive parents took me in my first ride with my ilu and my meeting with my sprite sister. It brought me peace I didn't just sing I meant everything, every single moment is meaning full for me and I wish it could all go on my song cord.

When I finished the last words of my song cord I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Tonowari or my adoptive father although I never called him father.

Hello, I greeted him with a nod and smile. He nodded mirroring my smile. You sing beautifully y/n. Oh thank you Tono, I patted his hand which was still on my shoulder.

You know y/n your singing isn't the only thing that is beautiful, I've noticed your beauty everyday. The way your body moves in the water your pretty skin glistens near the sunlight. Your big blue doey eyes when they look at me, oh y/n your mesmerizing to look at.

I was shaken with confusion, why was he talking to me like this? And why did I like it? I-I don't know what to say tono....

Say you'll kiss me y/n, let me give you a pleasurable feeling, let me feel your skin in mine.

But — Tono we can't your my well father, and Ronal I can't do that... Y/n, he took a breath before talking again. Do you feel anything for me? I see you look at me the way I look at you, your eyes are even filled with lust right this second my dear.

I blushed hard, I could feel the sweat coming down from my head my whole body felt on fire, my nerves burned through my skin. I looked up at Tonowari his blue eyes filled with lust, he biceps strong and broad. I couldn't help but imagining my hands running down his chest the feeling of his warm skin, only it wasn't just imagination it was real I unknowingly ran my hands along his chest, feeling every crevice of him with just my hands.

My eyes gave him looks of desire, need, wanting something else to happen. I parted my lips out looking deeply into his eyes, I whispered just loud enough for him to hear me.

Kiss me, he gave me a cheeky grin before grabbing my face pulling close to his, "as you wish" I tilted my head sideways leaning into his face, I could feel our lips on each other.

His hand held my cheek as his tongue slowly approach the entrance to my mouth. We fought for dominance, his hands came down to the sides of my hips squeezing them tightly brining me back against the wall.

We parted ways for air, both of us speechless of what we just did. We should stop this isn't right I said walking away from him. Yet I was stopped, stuck in my placement I was brought back to the wall slammed against I couldn't get free.

Tonowari stop this is wrong! I tried but he didn't let go. Y/n our kiss we shared, you can't act like that didn't mean anything to you? It did didn't it? you felt something there no?

I-I did... and I loved it, I want more I need more form you I need your touch I want you inside of me.

With those words I was swiftly taken to the floor, he attacked me with kisses up and down my neck, I felt erratic. "mmmf" that feels good...keep going.

He chuckled into my neck making it tickle causing me to slightly laughed. He smiled at me as he went lower and lower. Reaching his hand to move my loincloth out of the way my slit exposed to him. I wiggled away from him feeling nervous.

Hey it's okay y/n I'm good with my tongue, I'll take good care of you . He laid his tongue slowly up and down my clit, he swirled it in his mouth covering it in his spite.

Oh fuck...mm.....
That feels...so....good

I was able to huff out a few words trying to be quiet so no one would walk in.

He eventually stopped the motions with his tongue and proceeded to bring his member near my slit.

Rubbing it in circles teasing me, I begged for more grabbing his member stroking it. Tono please cum in me...

As you wish my love, he sunk into me thrusting himself as fast as he could, his hand wrapped around my neck holding me still.

My breast moving in all kinds of directions as my body shook back and forth on the floor, taking his other hand lifting my leg up giving him better access.

I'm gonna...

I could feel myself starting to shiver and shack not knowing how long I could hold it. I can't hold it for much longer, I felt it coming. He was grunting and groaning as he rammed himself into me harder and harder.

"ahh" "fuckkk" my legs were shaking cum spilling out of me as he went on, my eyes held tightly together as it all came pouring out he kept going a few more times and finally he came inside of me his warm liquid filled me to the brim panting and breathing heavily we both laid next to each other.

Y/n I love you and I want to be with you. I looked at him with a teary eye, we can not break the family apart.

We already did by us doing this, it's not that easy, Tono. He looked at me with sad eyes sighing knowing I was right.

Your right y/n.

He kissed my forehead while wrapping me into his embrace, we lay there just enjoying each other's last touch before going back out the the celebration.

After that we continue to sneak around but it broke us and we decided to stop, we completely ignored our feelings knowing it would never end well if we kept it up.

Um what y'all think lol