lo'ak x reader pt 2

A request! ( through Jack and Neytiri's eyes)

Jakes pov.

The war was ending, the Na'vi were winning and the sky people were retreating back to their aircraft's.

Neytiri and I yelping in victory as we flew around the hallelujah mountains, Ikrans flying all over with fellow Na'vi on their backs.

I raised my bow up in the air leading the clan
Back to the village tree. Everyone gathered in helping the wounded and trying to fix the damage that was brought to us.

Neteyam, Kiri and Tuk all ran up to us hugging each other with a warm embrace, I held my eyes shut silently thanking Eywa.

We parted from the hug, Neytiri came around looking at our children. Are you hurt? She frantically checked every part of them making sure they weren't injured.

Mom? Where's Lo'ak? Lo'ak? Shit! I thought he was with you! Neteyam where is your brother? I don't know sir he... he ran off to look for y/n.

What?! And you didn't follow him? Or try to get him to stay! Your the older brother your supposed to make sure he doesn't get into trouble and now he's no where to be seen.

I'm sorry sir but I tried he wouldn't come he ran off into the forest, I saw him with y/n.

Jack we need to find him and what if something happened to him? And y/n? Alright let's go! Wait dad I want to come with you, no...stay back with your sisters.

"Eyyiee" Neytiri and I called for our Ikrans, flying up into the sky in a hurry to find our son and y/n. Panic was growing on me I could feel something was wrong but I don't know what.

Jake! Neytiri called my name, pointing down to do two blue bodies lying down on the forest floor, immediately flying down.

I got off my Ikran running to the young bodies, oh my god....
Neytiri came next to me dropping down seeing Lo'ak with y/n dead holding hands. Their eyes closed and their bodies pressed against each other.

Noo! I dropped to my knees holding Neytiri as she cried on our sons lifeless body.

This can't be...tears drowned my eyes flooding down my face, my heart broke as I laid eyes on him.

My love...we need to bring them back, give them a proper send off. Nooo! Nooo nooo Lo'ak wake up.
Wake up my son.... Please wake up!

I took Neytiri away from him, pulling her off His body I stood her up. Whipping my finger over her eyes, resting her head on my shoulders.

He's okay he's okay, he's with eywa my love. She looked up with red eyes her skin was puffed around her eyes.

She nodded her head taking deep breathes, we took their bodies with us I had Lo'ak and Neytiri had y/n. We flew over back to the village.

Brothers and sisters! Our son and y/n have been murdered by the sky people! They have taken his life!

The people hiss back at my words, angered and sad the people prayed for them.

But listen! They may have taken their bodies away from us but never their souls! They can take the things we love the people we love and destroy them but they won't destroy our hearts or their memories!

We set off to prepare for their burial, taking them to get cleaned off and paint them with spiritual signs along their bodies. Neytiri couldn't handle it so she stayed away for the most part, i tried to stay strong for the both of us be tears still snuck past.

As we carried them both to the tree of ancestors we laid them down, but something didn't feel right, I looked at Neytiri eyeing her and she knew they loved each other, Lo'ak was going to ask her to be his mate, the one he loved forever. We brought their braids together connecting them, and intertwining their hands.

I held my mates hand in mine holding it tight as Mo'at began the ceremony. I knew it would take time to get passed this and many days would go by with grief in my heart but I also knew they both were with eywa and protected from harm. Their souls were at peace and even though I never got to say goodbye or tell him I loved him one last time but I'd let him know soon.

After the ceremony everyone left us to be alone, hand in hand we both connected to one of the strands. Zooming in I ended up right in the forest, smoke and ash everywhere and Lo'ak and y/n were laying down still awake their eyes laid on each other filled with love.

Y/n I love you forever and always...
She had gone but Lo'ak was still breathing, I slowly walked over to him kneeling down I spoke to him.

My son...

Hi dad, I've missed you. I miss you too son, tiny tears started to form in the corners of my eyes, Lo'ak? Yeah dad? You know I love you right? Of course dad I love you too.

I went to speak again but his eyes shut, I rested my hand on his forehead before standing up and leaving taking one last look at him.

Hi that's the little part two where they find them both dead and give them a little burial.

Updated .