Neteyam x reader

Smut by the waterfall.

Come this way Tuk, I call for her to help with the fish we had caught that early morning, as we cut open the fish to make sure that there wasn't anything bad in them before sending them off to the villagers I saw Tuk struggling with one of the bigger fish.

Tuk do you need help? No it's alright y/n I got it—

Ew! I screamed in disgust, I'm so sorry y/n! She said feeling bad. It's alright Tuk nothing a little water won't get the blood off. I'll be back in the mean time go get Tsireya to help you.

She nodded her head running off, I got up covered in sticky fish blood, it ran all down my neck to some splattered spots on my thighs.

Great... I walk along the village and into my Marui grabbing an extra top and cover slip. I moved on over to where we would shower. But people ere already there no space for me.

See people showered together but still wearing they coverslips we didn't take them off much unless we changed out to another one.

Near by was a beautiful big waterfall, just about 100 feet from me. I shrugged my shoulders and walked on over, the water was loud my ears couldn't hear anything or anyone else who might be there but I was playing attention to my surroundings I just wanted this smelly blood off me.

The waterfall was nice and almost completely hidden rocks stood around it and there was a little lagoon in front of it, little fish swam near my feet and coral was just everywhere.

I carelessly removed my top and bottom tossing them aside, letting the water cover me. I let it fall all over my face it felt nice and refreshing. I rubbed myself clean of the blood, making sure my hands got everywhere.

Neteyam's pov.

I was taking a walk when I found a cool looking waterfall, I ran over to it curious to see if there was any cool hiding stops. Stepping over the rocks and sandy grass I finally got in, seeing a cool little pool of water.

As I got closer I noticed someone there, A girl and not just any girl it's was y/n. I've had the biggest crush on her since we came here. She was completely naked bare breasts and all, I knew I shouldn't look but I couldn't take my eyes off her.

I watch her touch herself, rubbing herself all around, her hair dripping wet and she rang it out and her nipples both hard.

Fuck, I wonder what she feels like, to have her blue aqua skin rubbing against me....

Like what you see? I snapped out of my thoughts seeing y/n standing right in from of me. "Fuck!" Y/n I'm so sorry!

It's alright Neteyam, she said stepping closer to me, still naked but she didn't seem to care. She pressed her body against mine feeling her hard nipples on my chest and her hands wrapped around my neck.

Care to join me? She smiled at me licking her lips as she ran her fingers down my chest, her knee parted my legs as she slowly moved her leg back and forth just barely touching my my tip.

Sure...I breathed out, she grabbed my hand in her leading me to the lagoon. She pushed me to sit down on the edge of it, my legs in the water.

She sat down on me, still dripping wet from her shower. She leaned in near my ear whispering something.

Y/n's pov.

"Fuck me" I lifted my head up back to see his face, blushing and all. I rocked my hips back and forth as my hands lay on each side of his shoulders. "Mhm"I moaned in his ear, Neteyam touch me won't you? I grabbed his hand guiding them down my body, letting his hands feel every inch of me.

He lifted one hand to my face his other hand rubbing my outer thigh. I looked at him with lust filled eyes, we both leaned in fast closing the gape between us. We were like hungry animals, the kids was hungry and passionate. His hands both at the side of my hips guiding me faster on his leg. I could feel myself getting wetter, oh fuck Neteyam, I held my hed back eyes rolling, I felt his knees push up causing me to be lifted up as well.

His mouth met my nipples, the warm touch of his tongue putting pressure on my cold hard nipple giving it a painful pleasure. Yes just like that...

Quickly without warning he twisted our positions, flopping me to the ground as he made his way down my body trailing wet sloppy kisses. My breath hitched, my hands leading his head down to my now dripping wet cunt.

I need more...please Neteyam! I was getting impatient. He smiled looking at me with his marks all on me. You are beautiful y/n. I whined pouting my lips. Neteyam please! I need you in me.

How so? He smirked still teasing me as his fingers slowly came down, rubbing circles on my clit. He leaned his head all the way down taking his tongue, attacking my cunt. My body trembled at the contact on my cunt. I pushed his head down more while bucking my hips up needing more friction.

I could feel him back away leaving my cunt feeling cold from the heat that was once there.

I looked up with teary eyes from feeling so aroused. Relax baby girl, he gushed me with his fingers. His other hand untying his loincloth dropping it to the floor.

His member propped up facing me he chuckled at my reaction, it was big....really big and I wanted it in me.

Fuck me already...

He slowly pushed his tip into me, my eyes shot backwards, my body arching up. His hand came to my neck softly chocking me while he shoved himself in me.

Our moans and groans echoed with the rocks, the waterfall showering over us, our bodies met slapping each other.

My cunt hot and my hands wrapped around him, "mmph" I'm gonna cum Neteyam! Go ahead he stated still thrusting into me as hard as he could.

My stomach turning into a knot, feeling a warm sensation of  pleasure coming down, I cried out Neteyam's name as it all came seeping out.

He still kept going, I felt his dick twitching inside me I could tell he was about to cum, giving himself a few more rounds he pulled out as he came on my stomach.

Both of us panting for air I smiled at him, that felt fantastic....

Agreed.

Datsss itttt I have so many coming they already have the plot lines and everything I'm already writing them so they probably will be released around the same time!!