Neteyam x reader

Small smut
( cheating )

"Oh fuck y/n. You feel so good... so tight, your such a good girl taking me like this."

A few more seconds and he came on my stomach, his breathes were loud and hard with his pleasure building up inside him. Me on the other hand nothing absolutely nothing I tried every position but, I still couldn't reach my climax.

Having to constantly fake my pleasure and trying to feel something. Oral sex doesn't help either, honestly feels like slim from a fish rubbing on my clit then an actual mouth.

Ao'nung and I have been dating for 7 months and not once has he made me cum, late at night I have to finish on my own while he's away yet it's not enough.

I want someone to make me feel good, and finally let me enjoy in my own climax.

"Alright I'll be out hunting with my friends so I won't be back till after eclipse."

"Alright have fun, I waved my hand goodbye as I began putting my covers back on."

Aonung was training, a warrior in training at that. He'd soon take his father's place as the Olo'eyktan.

i myself, decided to go for a walk and get some fresh air. Getting up, I started to walk the trails into the forest behind our village.

The sun was nicely shining down on my bright aqua skin and the sand crunching under my feet, it felt good getting out to see natures true Beauties.

I pray to eywa that one day I'll come back as a beautiful pink flower living nearest my home or maybe a Tulkun seeing life like my spirit sister calcey.

Walking around the tall trees I heard something, walking or weird talking going on but it wasn't exactly understandable. Looking around I searched for where the sounds were coming from yet, no living creature were near. That was until a loud scream came from behind me.

(RAHH!) Screaming in terror I turned around to meet whom scared me. Looking at a cackling Neteyam who was holding his stomach and mouth trying to keep the giggles in yet, failing to do so.

"Haha, very funny now shut up and tell me why you thought it was such a good idea to scare me? Arching my brow muscle while crossing my arms awaiting for his answer."

"You were alone, and the idea pop in my head?" Shrugging his shoulders as no care was there.

"Anyways why are you out here alone? Where's Aonung? "

I rolled my eyes while starting to walk again, shortly after Neteyam ran up to speed with me while pushing his question again.

"Well?" His head leaned in closer to hear my answer.
"He's out hunting, and can we not talk about him?"

"Why?"

"Are you guys like fighting right now or?"

"No nothing like that."

"Then what?" Neteyam came closer, our heads just inches away.

"You"... "You cannot tell a soul okay?" "Promise, your secret is safe with me." He smirked into a small laugh.

"He sucks at sex, I've never hit climax while with him and believe me I've done every position and more."

"Maybe—"

"NO." "He just can't make me cum and it's so annoying because..."
"I want to reach my climax and feel good even if it's not him..."

"Wait, you mean another person?"

"yes but I have no idea with whom and I know it's not right but I need this so badly." "My body is telling me so."

Neteyam smiled at me, although it wasn't a normal smile. Taking my hand in his, we came to a sandy deserted land where no one could fine us.

Unknowingly where he was taking me I disconnected my hand to his.

"What are we doing here?" "You said you wanted someone to make you feel good so, that's what I'm doing."

"Neteyam, stop making fun." "This is a real problem im having and I was comfortable enough to tell you that." "If you just want to make a joke about it then you can leave—"

"Shush"

He placed a finger on my lips, hushing me from finishing my last word.

"Y/n baby, what makes you think I'm joking?"His eyes were fully looking into mine, not leaving mine as they stared back.

"Neteyam." I tried to turn my head away, hoping this was a dream or sort.

"Don't turn away." "Y/n, let me help you." "I can give you what you need." He spoke softly as he leaned into my ear.

The heat of his breath tingled inside my ear. My body stiff unknowing what to do.

"And what is it that I need?" I looked back up at him, our faces nearly touching.

"Satisfaction."

"And that, I can give you."

He picked up my hand and slowly, gave it little kisses up my hand and moved his way to my arm.

At that point I couldn't say no, he was giving me what I needed. And what I hadn't had in a long time.

He's eyes still locked with mine as he moved to my shoulder and collarbone, picking at that sweet spot.

My body filled with pleasurable nerves, and I was ready for his next move.

Going up my neck and to my lips ours touched for the first time. Already I could see the difference in his and Aonung's.

Softer and tender, he didn't rush into it. I moved my own hand to his chest, feeling up and down at his broad chest. His own wrapped around the small of my back, smashing my hips into his.

Our kisses got steamier, and our bodies clashed together. I felt his erection right near my heat.

I pulled away to get a breathe in. "Neteyam take me, all the way."

"You sure you want that?" Only a smirk appeared in his lips.

"Yes, please." "I'm begging, I need this more then you'd think."

"If you say so."

With one swift move, he pushed me to the ground, sitting me on my knees.

He untied his covers letting his erection free. Grabbing my head carefully, he looked down to me.

Softly caressing my cheek, he moved his thumb to my lip.

Pushing it in slowly and back out letting my saliva drip down from his thumb.
I smiled at him, enjoying the dominance.

He smiled back before grabbing hold of his erection. Slowly he jerked himself off before pointing it at my mouth.

"Be a good girl won't you?" His hand lanes on my head pushing it to his erection.

I nodded my head slowly before grasping it with one hand, jerking it up and down.

As I came close to opening my mouth a voice stopped me from taking it in.

"Y/n?" "What the fuck?"

Turing my head, there laid a pair of ocean blue eyes looking at me with anger.

"Aonung!" "This isn't what it looks like..."

To be continued.
Mostly proof read sorry if it isn't lol, also in the next part there's more than just two people involved.

Back, I'm sorry it was short but I had to get one in! I'll be writing the requests you have asked but please be patient!!!

Lots of love.