Spider x reader

Fluff.

Y/n let's go! Spider called my name running to me as I sat down weaving my basket. Spider! I got up leaving my basket to fall.

Come on y/n! Where are we going my little monkey boy? I laughed at him while twirling him around.

Shut up y/n I'm not that small or a monkey! But come on I wanna go on a walk just for fun just to get out of the trees.

There are trees all around us Spider,
I giggled walking with him down the spiral branches walking out of the village tree.

You know what I mean y/n he smiled grabbing my hand in his. I let go looking down at him smiling to him. Race you!

I ran off looking at Spider who was just behind me, laughing and running along the branches petting all the brightly colored plants.

We came to our special spot a couple hundred feet away from the village. Climbing up the twisted tree it lit up with small plants that lived on it's trunk.

We came to the middle where it was mostly flat lights and a tent was set up in it.

We had been coming here for years me and Spider. We found it one day playing tag, I was trying to escape him when I came upon it climbing up high he followed. Pouncing on me we crashed to the middle.

Look Spider, I said pointing to the other side of the tree. He looked over not finding anything that would be worthy of looking at.

Y/n I don't see anythin— i cut him off with a kiss, he was surprised at first but filled in the gape. It was passionate and soft, his lips were smaller than mine but I didn't care. His hands ran down my head and to my face holding my blushing cheeks.

We disconnected for air. As Spider spoke, I've been wanting to do that for awhile but I never had the courage to.

But why? I didn't think you felt that way, and I'm not even Na'vi....

Spider, that doesn't matter to me none of it does, whether you're Na'vi or form the sky people or even monkey.

He laughed at me with kind eyes, I loved Spider he held my heart even though I couldn't be mated with him I still wanted to be with him knowing my mother wouldn't have it, she never liked Spider but wasn't mean to him, just knew he didn't belong here.

I held his head in my hand, my other hand laced to his face looking down with love in my heart and in my eyes.

If Eywa allowed my father to be with the Na'vi once then she'd put love into ours.

I see you, Spider all of you every inch.

He looked up at me in surprise, I see you Y/n.

Hey ik it's short but here's another spider skit, idrk how to write with him since he isn't na'vi yk but yea enjoy??

ALSO working on more right now idk if they'll be done by today though I've got 5 more coming very soon!!!!!!!!