Tonowari x reader x Ronal

(Read the bottom)

Smut

Laughing and talking with my family, while waiting for mother to finish roasting our dinner Ao'nung my soon to be mate came standing by the door.

"Y/n, may I have a word with you?" I looked at my family then back to him, I stood up excusing myself from the circle.

"Ao'nung what's up?" I ask. "Sorry to interrupt your time with your family but my parents would like to have a word with you if it's not a bad time? "
"Oh! Yes of course I'll be on my way, and are you joining?"

"Oh no they just sent me to get you, I have to finalize some things before the ceremony."

"I see well thank you for getting me I'll be going now, see you soon?"

"Yeah I'll see you soon y/n."

Me and Ao'nung were betrothed to each other, myself and parents were surprised that Ronal and Tonowari asked me to be his mate. Me and Ao'nung knew each other but we weren't anything close.

I walked my way to their marui which was a lot bigger than the normal ones the villagers would have, it had a whole other separated marui attached to it and was more decorated than others.

Walking near the opening I stood humming to let them know I had arrived. Ronal and Tonowari got up greeting me, Tonowari smiled softly and Ronal grabbed my hands siting me down.

"So y/n as you know you and our son are to be mated in 2 days till sundown." I nodded my head, "yes of course sir."

"You are to have the ritual by the people and then we will get you ready for the mating before Eywa . You know you will have to feel physical love with him right?"

"Yes I understand I do, I'm to Seal the bond."

"Do you know what you're doing? When it comes to sexual intercourse y/n?" Tonowari asked me with his left eyebrow raised. "No sir I have no knowledge, my parents didn't want to teach me of such things."

"I see," Ronal walked up close to me. "Would you like us to show you? My son is a man who knows and is educated on this, I would hate for you to not know how to give pleasure and embarrass yourself like that. "

I looked away in embarrassment, but a strong hand took my head in his grasp. "No need to feel embarrassed y/n."

"My love." he said to Ronal holding her hands in his. "Why don't we help her out?"

"Y/n would you like our help?" I was contemplating if I should or shouldn't but I didn't wanna face the embarrassment with Ao'nung so...." Yes, yes I would."

They snuck smiles at each other before sitting me in front of Tonowari, he was sitting on a chair and Ronal stood behind me, her hands squeezed my shoulders.

Tonowari spoke to me in a husk low voice, I have to admit the way he spoke to me was hot. "Take off your covers and undo mine." I was kinda startled but I did as he asked.

Undressing myself as they both watch, when I finished Tonowari looked at me in awe taking in my bare chest and my uncovered cunt. Ronal pushed me to my knees sitting right in front on her mate's shaft.

She bent down and spoke near my ear her hot breath gave me tingles down my spin." Take off his loincloth."

I moved my hands forward undoing it, I let it fall to the floor. His shaft was already up, his tip had white stuff on it ( pre cum).