Jake x reader

Mini Smut, legal age. Mini dom.

Will be shorter because it gets more to the point lovers ;)

Jakes pov. (Only)

It was midnight.

Everyone was asleep or so I thought, I was on my way back to my marui, I was taking a leak until I heard something.

A girl, I could hear her breathing heavily she was softly moaning. I peaked in seeing y/n one of Kiri's friends, she was laidback against the wall her eyes rolled back and her mouth parted, eyebrows furrowed together. Her hand rested on her clit with two fingers rubbing it round in a Circular motion. Her stomach moving in and out fast as she tried breathing silently.

She looked delicious, her beautiful face in pleasure while she quickly moved her fingers in and out and around and around, I could see the little bit of cum on her fingers dripping out of her. I wanted a taste of her and that dripping wet cunt of hers.

I walked in slowly. Hello dear, I said standing in front of her looking down at her now frightened face, she closed her legs.

Jake! I'm so sorry, was I being loud? Did I wake you? She sat up still naked trying to cover herself. I could see the sides of her breast spilling out as one hand was trying but failed to cover them and the other hand covering her slit, she was seated on her legs her thighs nice and thick and her puffy lips opened, she had no words.

You didn't wake me y/n, I just happened to walk past your little home and heard sorts of pleasurable sounds coming from your pretty little mouth.

Oh...Well um sorry about—

Would you like some help y/n? I noticed that you weren't fully finished with yourself.

I walked towards her, i towered over her little body well compared to mine she was little. Lifted her chin up I knelt down, face to face with hers. I looked into her eyes they were filled with wonder, mine? They were filled with greed and hunger. I had a need for her and craving almost and it was building up inside me.

I Leaned in almost near her lips, she leaned in as well trying to kiss me. I dodged it coming to her ear. I need you to use your words baby girl.

Whispering softly into her ear I grabbed hold of her neck pushing her up against the wall. So I will ask again, do you need my help y/n?

Yes Jake, please help me...

She trembled as her lips quivered under my touch,my hand still rested on her neck. Very well.

I laid her down gently as I spread her legs apart, seeing her wet cunt made my mouth water. Such a pretty little cunt, i whispered into her, my lips just barely touching her clitoris.

I looked up at her before pouncing my mouth on her, she moaned softly, I kept going swishing and flicking my tongue.

My left hand pushed down her leg while the other was sunken into her hole, two fingers pumping in and out fast.

Oh Jake...don't stop I can already feel it coming....

I sped my moments up, adding another finger pumping faster and faster, I curved my fingers up hitting her pleasurable spot perfectly. Cries of moans coming from her mouth as she came in mine. Licking it clean I stood up, she did along in front of me.

As we stood together she smiled at me, thank you Jake. Anytime y/n.

You should get some sleep now, it's a long day tomorrow.

DONE it's short but yea byee