Neytiri x reader

Flufff

Brother I don't understand why you said yes to mating with Neytiri, it's obvious your not over Sylwanin. They will understand brother I know they will.  Patting my brother Tsu'tey on his shoulders giving him some comfort.

He agreed to mate with his lovers sister Neytiri younger sister to Slywanin, daughters of the clan leaders Mo'at and Eytukan. I am sister to him and 3 years younger same age as Neytiri.

We were talking while sitting on a tree, my bow down to the side of me and my brother to the other side of me. His head was down feeling unhappy, yet he still went on with it.

You don't get it sister, I am the next Olo'eyktan, with or without Sylwanin, Neytiri is their daughter therefore she is next in line. It's not that easy to just turn this down, these are our people and I have a job to do no matter how I feel about this decision I must go through with it.

Sighing knowing he was right yet still I wanted him to be happy with someone he loved even if it meant moving on from his pasted lover. I myself haven't found anyone, I still have time I'm not worried about that part what I'm worried about is that I won't find anyone I want to love.

Neytiri and I have had fun encounters, hunting together, riding together. It was fun times we would talk about our passions as we gathered herbs and sing as we rested by the tree of ancestors.

She was a good friend maybe my best friend? I don't really name things. Sometimes she would tackle me for fun, yet something about it felt almost sexual? I don't really know how it works well I do but never experienced it.

When I heard the news of the new promise with my brother and her I was confused by it, why would they ask this of my brother? Don't they understand he was in love with Sylwanin?But I know they had the same mind set as my brother. Do it for the people, protect the people, and fight for the people.

It's a couple days after the talk I had with my brother. Walking along tree branches, my bow on my back and my feet carrying me wherever.

I liked to explore my forest, sometimes I could see things I haven't seen before, new or old I just haven't noticed them.

Hearing a thump from behind my I quickly took my bow from my back holding it up as I turned fast — Neytiri! Do not do that! I could have killed you or at least wounded you!

She laughed while putting my bow down, clam clam, y/n I would have dodged it anyways. I giggled while I now walked besides her, her bow lazily hanging from her side and her ears flatted in comfort.

So what brings you out here Tiri? Just wanted to go on a walk, all these preparations for the mating ceremony are a little draining.

Nodding my head, I see. You know y/n it's been hard to go through with this, I want to be here for my people but Tsu'tey isn't for me, he was my sisters he does not belong with me nor do I with him.

He feels the same way Neytiri, but he won't say anything he just wants to do his part for the clan. I am worried he will live unhappy, not because of you but he is still in love with Sylwanin.

I understand him, I am in love with someone else too. But they are not an option, mother and father wouldn't approve of the relationship well if there were to be one.

Who's the man? I asked curiously, you see my parents won't approve because it is no man, but a woman I fell for.

She turns her eyes on me, staring into them longingly. Oh I guess your right — dose she know how you feel? I asked feeling kind of nervous.

She licked her lips as they became dry, her eyes still fixed on me and her hands reaching for mine. She does not, but I think she might find out. She's a beautiful woman and sister to a great man, and her brother is very nice and worthy of his place but I only seek his sister's heart.

Neytiri... I don't know what to say. Y/n could you find yourself ever falling for a woman? I couldn't lie to her, I've thought about it for a couple years now. No man has ever caught my eye, I would find myself looking at other girls as a young adult but I shook it off telling myself I just found them pretty. Deep down maybe I was into women. I looked into her eyes, they were beautiful shining in the sun's light, I could feel myself leaning into her lips but I  couldn't really think of why. Her hair laid on her back long and black and her smile big and bright, her lips soft and pink.

I think I have already, I closed the gap between us. She held my face as she moved closer into me. Smiling in the kiss as I felt hers, finally I found someone just maybe.

The kiss was long and filled with passion, our two hearts beating as one and our mouths moving in sync, it was the perfect first kiss.

Leaning back out of the kiss, smiles plastered on our faces. Neytiri spoke again this time getting up.

Y/n I love you and I want to be with you, do you want this too? I nodded my head yes standing up. Then come! We must talked to my parents make them see us and our love.

                                    ..........

5 years later, and here I lay with a hand wrapped around my lower waist and a face buried into my neck. I turn to see my mate, she softly opened her eyes to meet mine with a loving smile.

Good morning my love.

good morning ma Tiri.

After a year of her parents not talking to us after the big blow out when they found that we were in love, they finally came around and excepted us as the whole clan did too. My brother was happy for me and ended up meeting wonderful women named grace, she came from the sky people but that did not matter. Transferring her human body into her Na'vi so they could be together. My brother still held the title of Olo'eyktan and my Neytiri still held the Tashìk title ruling together as friends.

I was living a happy life knowing everything was okay.

Hope you enjoyed ittttt.