Rotxo x reader

Not proof read! Read very bottom before reading this chapter.
...........................................................................

I woke up slowly being met by the warm sun, yawning and stretching out my body. laying next to me was Rotxo all pushed to the side his out slightly opened and his legs spread everywhere.

I giggled to myself while looking at him, it's to bad I had to leave his place I wish we could already live together.

I saw over on my side softly shaking his shoulder. Rotxo wake up, his eyes opened fast and a smile crept on his face. I was wondering when you were going to wake up ma love.

Wait you were awake this whole time? Yeah, woke up an hour ago. Why didn't you wake me? I saw you sleeping peacefully and didn't want to disturb you. I smiled at him gently bowing my head to his and kissed his forehead. Leaving it there for just a moment not wanting to leave his side.

Arg...I don't want to go Rotxo, I just want to stay with you here forever. So do I y/n but your father will flip out he finds out you snuck out again, he cupped my cheek softly rubbing circles with his thumb.

I know I know, well I'll see you in just a few short hours then? Of course y/n, now go before you get caught! I laughed before running off to my own home where my family was thankfully still asleep.

Tip toeing around I carefully laid back down in my hammock, closing my eyes i drift off to sleep once again.

Later on I woke up again, i maybe slept for an hour or two. Walking over to the ledge of the dock's I dove into the water  trying to wake myself up more.

As I popped my head up to the docks about to climb out the water my eyes met with a pair of feet. Looking up from the feet I met eyes with Rotxo.

Hi my love! I said continuing to climb out of the water, ringing my hair out I watch the excess water drip down to the ground.

I missed you y/n, Rotxo wrapped his hands around my lower back pulling me into him. I leaned in giving him a small kiss on the lips. Smiling as we pulled away yet he still hung onto my hands.

So are you busy later tonight my love? I looked at him with a smirk, no Rotxo why?

I wanted to take you on a little date tonight, you know some true alone time for once? I'd love that. We smiled at each other as we held hands walking over to our friends which was just Tsireya,Aonung and my siblings.

Hey guys how's it going this fine morning? I said in a cheerful expression. Everything's going good and for you? Just peachy! Such a lovely day isn't it?

Y/n what's making you so cheerful or should I said who said what to make you this happy today? Tsireya laughed. Rotxo just smirked and walked over to the guys.

We walked around as a group but the guys led up front while we stayed in the back each group having their own conversations. Guys! Rotxo
Said he wants to take me on like a proper date "alone" they freaked as much as me. Still I don't even know what we're doing or going all he said was he wanted to be together tonight. I'm sure he's got something amazing planned for you y/n, your so lucky to have him I mean Lo'ak is great and all but he's a bit on the special side. We all giggled at her name for him and walked on over to the boys.

They stopped talking once I came around, Rotxo blushing hard and looking away. Rotxo who's got you blushing so hard? Aonung cooed, curling his lips together. Could it be perhaps  y/n? Shove off will you!

I laughed at him while hocking my arm to his, he looked at me with smiles and all. Taking me away from the group we walked along the shore.

Y/n? Would you like to go seashe hunting, we haven't done that in forever. Looking at him with love in my eyes I nodded my head.