Ao'nung x reader pt2

kidnapping, and some minor smut.

Oh y/n....
So dumb sometimes, I mean I thought you were smart?

What do you mean? I said looking at him with fear. This whole time I've wanted you.

Recap! ^

My face softened a little but more in the fact that I'm confused. Ao'nung I still don't get what you are saying and why bring me here to say that?

Oh y/n my sweet y/n, your gonna be staying here for a while. Ao'nung.... What do you want with me and why am I here! You know what I don't have time for this! I stood up about to walk away when he stood right in front of me, grinning with that smug attitude.

Let me pass Ao'nung, I said calmly huffing and crossing my arms. Oh I don't think so y/n, you see y/n when I want something I get it and when I say something or to do something it happens. You will stay here, oh and no need to worry about your family I've already announced our engagement to your parents and mine as well, they agree that you are a good fit for me.

Wait what! What is wrong with you? I asked in anger now fuming inside of me. I mean you act like an asshole to me and my sister, you purposely sabotage me when I have to do something important!

Ma y/n I only do that because the anger and sadness on your face is so beautiful, the way you look at me with your big doe eyes and the way I make your lips quiver — gosh y/n your so alluring to the eye. The sexy little whimpers you make when you cry... oh y/n you make me so hard.

He took my hand and put it near his hard erection, I turned my eyes to his they were filled with desire. Mine with fear yet my body felt needy. My eyes looked down at my hand still held to his hard erection my hand started to feel around it, I don't know what he was doing but he made me forget about all the shitty things and instead filled my mind with dirty thoughts.

I crouched down to my knees sitting right in front of him my eyes met with his loincloth. I tugged on it before looking up a small smile played on my face, his head tilting to the side a smirk played on his.

I slowly pulled down his loincloth, letting it drop to the floor I grasped his shaft squeezing it up and down. That's more like it ma y/n, ugh such a girl good for me.

Looking up to him seeing his face scrunched together his head hanging back and his eyes held shut, I stroked his member one last time before devouring him whole, I kissed his tip slowly wrapping my tongue on it, I kissed all along his length. Slowly I held it up sucking softly on his balls.

Oh fuck... oh yeah that's a good girl, his hand reached my hair putting it behind my ears as I went back to sucking him off. He pushed his hips back and fourth in my mouth moaning and groaning sometimes my name, my cheeks hallowed out making more room for his member.

His hand pushed my head more causing me to gage, my eyes watered and his member started twitching in my mouth.

Mhmm oh yeah...he finally released himself into me, I tried taking it all yet some of it dripped down my mouth.  Ao'nung lifted my chin up smiling at me as he took his fingers whipping the access cum of my mouth.

Brining his hand out for me to take I did so willingly, I rised up still much shorter than him.

But Ao'nung?  Where do my parents think I am? Oh not to worry ma y/n they think we are off on a little trip.

Hm...

Now shut up and lay down, I'm done hearing you speak. His words made me realize he was still a big jerk and I had just let him take over me like always.

Not that anyone knew this because I've only ever talked about how I hate him but I love the attention and even though I feel like shit most of the time he's still so cute. And now that he could get me wrapped around his little finger I was definitely in trouble.

And if I'm being honest...I loved that he chose me to mate with him. Still I didn't want to live like this forever knowing I was kinda trapped in this whole situation.

My brain was trying so hard to understand my feelings did I like him? Why did I like how he treated me and why do I let him?

Hello? You little freak...do as I say. He spat at me his eyes taking a more serious look.

If you want to be mated with me then you better start acting like it! I let you take over me and you make me feel like complete shit everyday! Yet I still find it hot I still want more and I don't know why! You are the biggest asshole and I love it I hate you and I hate that I love you Ao'nung!

Fuck...I quickly covered my mouth shocked at my confession to him. It was out now I loved him I did that's why I never truly said anything I loved our toxic relationship even though it wasn't a relationship.

I love you too ma y/n, always have I just....
I'm not good at showing it and I know you didn't deserve any of this and it's not an excuse but I guess it was my way of showing I loved you at first yes it was a game just to see how you'd react yet I was heavily attracted to you when I first saw you walking up from the shore I know I had to have you.

My eyes teared up at his confession, we both have said and done things we shouldn't but it was worth it in the end. We held each other tightly not letting go.

Our heart beats match pace and our bodies longed for more.

We rammed into each other feeling motions of pleasure, we didn't stop both of us moaning messes and multiple orgasms. It was rough and passionate love.

Finally we stopped, held in each other embrace. Our eyes showed love and our hearts felt it.

My y/n, my forever y/n I want to do it now I don't want to wait, all these rituals and ceremonies let's just do it right here just us that's all we need isn't it?

But your parents? They'll get anger won't they? Who cares y/n they wanted me with you anyways I don't see the problem. Y/n please will you be mine?

I could see Ao'nung was being genuine, and I loved him even more both sides of him no matter what I'd be there wanting more of him every day.

Yes Ao'nung I will.

Okayyy lwkkk didn't even know what I was trying to do with this lol but I hope it's goooood also I did proof read it but I'm blind as a bat so sorry if it's messy.