.note.

As I write more stories and chapters just know I forget to read things properly and make many mistakes, I will go back and fix them. Kindly mention it in a comment if you spot a mistake or two it's very much needed and I'm very grateful for it.

Also new chapter coming very soon it's almost done.

NEW :

for now on I'll be using this chapter to update and give information. I have 5 new chapters all with fun storylines and everything! They are being written right now, not saying they will all be out but they are being written. REMINDER I'm not forgetting to write or anything I just have three books im currently working on two of them I'm rewriting and a brand new story that I hope you all will enjoy when it's ready!!!!

Don't forget to request certain characters or Scenarios! Until the next time🫶🏼
Ahahhahaha and thanks for 5k reads! Grateful to those who read my stories!!!!

Hey y'all! I probably won't update as much but that's only cuz I have other stories to write and life hellla crazy rn! Especially like school shit im fr bouta fail buttt wtvvvv! Also check out my new story and others I've been writing and rewriting.

And thank you for those who read and vote for my story, I don't care about the votes just as long as you guys are enjoying my writing! Thansk for 6k reads to dats a lotttt.

I've got good ideas for chapters 5,6 and 7 coming soon! (Neteyam story)

One chapter is out! ( there currently is no love interest, basically just abt her and her journey and I'll see who she ends up with) ( she will have a love interest tho!)

Only one part is out I am currently working on both 2 and 3 right now! ( as you can tell by the cover is a Ao'nung story)

Heads up!!!! Two new stories will be out this week!!!! And I'm proud to announce that one will included a smut with more then two people 😏😏 also working on two others that are related to stories already done! They are in fact requested so I'm working on those as well and will probably be out by next week. Thanks for the read as always it's much appreciated and I try hard to make good content so hope it's not half bad Na'vi lovers goodnight and sweet sexy blue Na'vi dreams!!!!

YALL my mom is taking my phoneeee

NEW CHAPTER TOMORROW!!!!! 4/27/23 is the new date for the chapter releas

hey y'all I've been super tired and I hate to be one of the writers that takes a long time to publish I am sadly one lol I've been just kinda out of it and just don't know what to write rn so if you have requests I would love to do them I have two that I need to do and I'm sorry for the wait but I'll get on those sometime in this week or next week I got my books to write too and I've been taking forever to publish soo have a good day or night and
Thank you for 16k it's amazing!

real note you guys, I've been tired and lwk getting sad again im trying to make it happen and all and keep up but I'm too tired to write im sorry and will hopefully get over this but for now enjoy what's written and I am not stopping the book it will stay ongoing till i die lol

Back! And writing a new chapter as we speak unknown when it's going to be published butttt im back also got railed Monday and today yay me.

Updates and chapters coming soon!

Hello! Hope all are well and doing alright with the new school year. I will get to the older requests soon, I am loaded with school work so please be patient.
I also wanted to remind you all that I am very much a beginner at writing, I write for fun so mistakes of spelling and wrong words will be found in my chapters even if I do proof read so please if you like to point it out please do it in a respectful way rather then to laugh about it thank you! And  since it 2am, good morning.
Feel free to request!!!!

NEEDING REQUESTS, I am currently working on a new chapter as I write this. It is in fact for all you Norm lovers, so if you are interested pls read when this chapter is released (very soon

HELLO: y'all just want to show some appreciation for you all who voted and read this book!
I am slowly but surly writing part two for Norm. Wait calmly as I write the next chapter.
Thank you all for 89k reads.

HII working in Norm part two!
Anyone excited for thanksgiving break???

Look forward to a new chapter next Monday. 3/25/25