Jake Sully x reader

Smut smut smut

Small info: y/n is the elders daughter of the Tasìk and Olo'eyktan and is sent to train Jack sully or "Toruk Makto"

Jakes pov.

God she's beautiful....
I know I shouldn't think this way but her body, her voice. Her smile is hypnotizing. Everything about her is amazing. Just looking at her gives me shivers of pleasure.

My thoughts were interrupted by
her.

Sir? I heard her say. I looked to see her handing me a spear while another was held in her other hand.

Y/n's pov.

Sir? I called to try and get his attention, he seemed to be thinking about something. God he's gorgeous, I let myself take a little peak at his body. His slender figure and perfect face shape was mesmerizing to look at. His hands are big and slender just like his body.

I had to stop looking at him like that, he had a family, kids...A wife.

I handed him a spear, while I held one for myself as well, my father had assigned me to teach Jack Sully.

Today sir, I will be teaching you a practical use of one of our fighting instruments. He nodded looking at me with lustful looking eyes.

Gosh he's so handsome.

I took his hand in mine, leading him to stand in front of me. I took 5 steps back still facing his way.

Try using the spear to your advantage, use it in any way to help you. The point is to get your opponent on the ground.

He nodded once more.

At the sound of my spear hitting the floor we may start.

1..2..3 "stamp" my spear hit the ground. He came for me trying to get me to fall or or pin me to the ground, it was funny he didn't know what he was doing which came good to my own advantage.

I jumped above him land behind him taking my spear from my hand and into both. I held my spear over him and near to his neck, leaving it in a coking position. I twisted him round and got him to fall to the floor, I was now on top.

I looked at him my eyes filled with lust and my hands filled with the need to roam his body. I could feel something...something hard growing near my lower area.

I smirked knowing I made him hard, he looked at me in awe almost like he was in a trance.

Jakes pov.

She pushed me down to the ground, I could feel her area near my now hard erection. She smirked at me as I looked at her in awe.

God your beautiful I whispered to her.
She opened her mouth to speak, but I didn't hear a thing my eyes focused on her plump pink lips, how they moved when she talked....

Gosh how would they feel around my-

Mr. Jake? Again she knocked me out of my thoughts, her big eyes beamed up at me as she sat straddled on me. I felt myself getting excited.

Y/n's pov.

I could feel him fully hard beneath my slit. And I felt myself getting wetter every second, at this point I could feel the sexual energy. ( literally)

I bit my lip and kissed him. He immediately took action. Flipping my over to being under him. The cold rocky ground was painful but I didn't care.

He smashed his lips into mine once again, making contact. His hands went straight to my slit which felt like a water fall, he stuck two fingers in me without warning.

"Ahh" a wave of pleasure came over me, the feeling of hypnotized sex filled my head, my eyes shot back, my head rolling all the way back.

I could feel my cum already seeping out of me from his touch at, it was crazy. I arched my back and my hands hit the ground trying to grab onto whatever lose ground was there.

He took his fingers licking them as he brought his lips to my neck, attacking it with kisses and bit marks.

I hissed in pleasure, as he drifted down and down all the way down to my stomach and waistline.

"Oh Jake..." I whispered his names as I moaned, my body shaking as he got to my slit. He connected his mouth to my clit.

"mhmmmmm"

"Please don't stop" i bucked my hips up trying to get more friction. He felt the sign I was giving him and swirled his tongue up and down, in and out. My body wanted more, it needed more.

But then it stopped. I looked up to seeing him get up, he helped me up to my knees.

He grabbed my head in his huge hand bringing it close to his loincloth.

Take it off, he demanded. I did as I was told eager to see what was underneath it.

As soon as I did, his erection spring out nearly hitting me in the face. He brought his hand down stroking himself before bringing it to my mouth.

Open.

I opened my mouth immediately having it filled by his member.

I bobbed my head up and down choking back tears as I did this. He groaned each time his member went deep down into my throat.

I felt his member twitch in my mouth, he thrusted into my mouth a few more times before he shot his cum into my mouth.

I tried taking it all yet it still managed to leak from my mouth. I slowly took my finger to my mouth wiping away any excess cum off my mouth.

I lay myself down once again, putting my finger to my mouth licking it then proceeding to bring it to my slit once again, giving myself pleasure as he watch me moan his name. I was teasing him. I wanted to feel him in me, hopefully he'd get it.

Jakes pov.

I watch her lie down, seeing her little face furrowed her brows tightened together, her mouth slightly parted open. It was mouth watering. Seeing her lay down for me.

I came back down, my member ready at her entrance. I pushed myself in. Not wasting time I pounded into her. She was nice and tight, her walls getting tighter around my member.

"Oh Jake.." "do not s-stopp" her words mixed together as I went faster in her. I could feel myself getting close.

" I'm getting close!"

That put me over the edge, the sight of her beautiful body bare, her breast shaking as my trusts move her body up and down. Her face in complete pleasure.

She came.

A few more thrusts and I pulled out, cumming all along her stomach.

Y/n's pov.

He came all on my stomach. It was hot, he face looked completely relaxed. I felt my insides, they were completely destroyed by this...forest na'vi.

He hled his hand out, I took it gladly as we walked to the water to clean ourselves off.

He smiled at me, it was genuine. I smiled back giving a little giggle as well.

We walked on over to grab our covers helping each other tying them back on.

It was lovely training with you sir. I said holding my hand out to shake his.

Same to you he said shaking my hand.

We parted ways both of us looking back to see each other walk away. What a lovely man, I smiled to myself walking back home.

what did yahh think????? Just fixed sum minor details just fixed more
Minor details!!!