4. Sunshine

Usually Jay is the one who wake up the earliest among the member. But today, he's woken up by the clanging sounds of utensils from the kitchen.

'Who is working so early in the morning?' Jay thought to himself.

He looked around to see everyone scattered, sleeping just anywhere. That's right. Last night everyone ended up sleeping together in the living room.

Sunoo's cold peaked in the middle of the night. Sunoo was unconscious while everybody took turn taking care of him. Ni-ki was the one who hugged Sunoo all night long, wrapping him up in a blanket.

As if electrified, Jay completely awake from his half-asleep state when he noticed that Sunoo is not by Ni-ki's side. He quickly got up and went to the kitchen.

He saw Sunoo, who is looking bright and lively as if he was never sick in the first place. Sunoo is making a large portion of sandwiches, enough for everyone.

"Jay hyung, you're up?" Sunoo greeted him sweetly, while scrambling the egg.

Jay who is still confused just stared at him completely baffled.

"What do you think you're doing, Sunoo?" Jay genuinely asked.

"I'm making breakfast." Sunoo replied.

"I know, but you're not completely fine yet. Why are you pushing yourself to do this?"

"I'm fine. Here, touch my forehead. It's gone right?" Sunoo grabbed Jay's hand, letting him feel his temperature.

Jay then place his hand onto Sunoo's cheeks and neck to see if the cold really subsided.

Sunoo stared at him with full anticipation. His natural sparkly eyes has returned to normal. Unlike last night, red and teary.

"Right?" Sunoo smiled.

"I don't care. We are resuming our promotion activities tomorrow, so you shouldn't do heavy things that could strain you even more. Go back and rest." Jay scolded him.

Jay took the utensil from Sunoo's hand and shooed him away.

"It's not heavy at all. Also, I'm almost done." Sunoo replied, clasping onto Jay's arm with both hands.

"Listen to me well or I'm gonna get angry."

Honestly, he's still worried about Sunoo. The image of frail-looking Sunoo from last night was vividly etched into his memory. He couldn't bear to see him like that again.

Intimidated, Sunoo obeyed and slowly back himself off.

"Alright..."

He knew that Jay meant well. But he really feel fine. He just wanted to do something good for his members who has been working hard, taking care of him since yesterday.

"He's right Sunoo. You don't have to do anything. Just take your time to rest." Jake added while leaning his shoulder on the wall, crossing his arm together. He has been watching these two arguing.

Sunoo was jolted by his deep morning voice that came out of nowhere.

"That scares me." Sunoo added.

"Sorry." Jake chuckled. He then pull Sunoo out from the kitchen and lay him on the sofa beside Ni-ki who are still sleeping soundly.

"Just sleep more, okay?" he added. Jake patted Sunoo's head softly.

Ni-ki who was disturbed by the rustling movement, automatically pulled Sunoo closer into his embrace.

"Let's sleep more." Ni-ki snuggled up on Sunoo.