15. Variety Show

"Engenes! Guess where we're at?" Jungwon exclaim excitedly.

He then turn the camera around his surrounding to show where he's at.

"That's right, we're at the amusement park!" he continued full of enthusiasm.

______________

One week before.

After the meeting ended, the management team had an official discussion with the higher ups in the very same week. Following to their ideas being approved eventually.

It was not that easy at first. The higher ups had objections and insist that Kim Sunoo had to take a break from the group because the idea of letting Sunoo stayed in the group will only disrupt the momentum of Enhypen that is going so well at the moment.

But the members collectively voiced out that if Kim Sunoo had to take a break, so will everyone. They wanted to stay with Sunoo even more after knowing of his situation. They stated that the team will stay as seven or nothing. Heeseung and Jungwon actively protested on the idea of excluding Sunoo in their group activities.

Sunoo, being the soft-hearted and a peace advocate he is, almost agreed to the higher ups because he doesn't want his group to get on the bad side of the one in power.

"Sunoo, this team will not move without you. End of arguement." Sunghoon, a person of introvert, who rarely speak based on emotions. And right now his words, unwavering and resolute.

Seeing how serious Sunghoon is, this side of him which Sunoo never seen before made him comply naturally.

"What's best for the team is when we are all together." said Jay. Unyielding.

When all of them relentlessly demanded that Sunoo must stay in the team, the CEO finally gave a question that is reputedly meant to solve the argumentation.

"And what about you, Kim Sunoo-shi? Do you want to stay in the team?" he said.

Everyone's attention are now on Sunoo. One thing that he know for sure after these whole ordeal, is that his team need him to be with them badly. And that is all he need. Reassurance from the member.

Sunoo straightened his back, and without hesitation he confidently said.

"I want to stay with my team member, no matter what."

Those words alone ignite sparks in the eyes of the members.

And because Enhypen is one of the most important asset of the company, the higher ups finally complied and agreed to the terms from the members and management team.

And now when all is said and done, the management team are working hard to excecute one of their many ideas on how to keep Enhypen relevant at the moment. And that being: a continuation of one of their variety show, Enhypen&Hi.

Present time.

So now, the boys are doing a video log for their one week variety show. The video log is like a bonus for their fans.

Cameras was set up in their dorm as well. It was definitely awkward at first, because its been a while that they did this kind of show. But they quickly got used to it.

"Sunghoon hyung. You hold the camera." Jungwon instructed.

Sunghoon obeyed naturally. He then continued what Jungwon did earlier. Showing the camera around. The only difference is, his recording mostly only consist of one person. Kim Sunoo.

"Sunoo-shi, are you enjoying yourself?" Sunghoon asked.

Sunoo replied with the brightest smile ever. "I AM!"