7. Baby

'Kim Sunoo of Enhypen will not be leaving the group.'

'Any false news and misleading publication will be taken into action.'

Statements have been released after a rally of discusions took place between the boys and the company.

Assuming that his condition is not life-threatening, Sunoo refuses to do a public disclosure on his physical health.

He told them that he would only agree to a private medical check up only with his family member or his team. The company respected his rights and decision accordingly.

And so, their final conclusion being that the company will release an official statement and an explaination video from Kim Sunoo, himself.

The company went to great lengths to take down irrelevant press news. Together with their fans from all around the world, who also did their part in quashing down any misleading news that could affect Enhypen in any way.

To avoid unnecessary publicity, Sunoo has been working hard only from their office building and their home, as instructed by the company. He's been doing vlives and responding actively to their fans on social media platform.

He wanted to make sure their fans be informed that the situation is not anything serious like how the media portrays.

"The internet is so scary." Sunoo commented after he's done going through their social medias.

He curled himself on the sofa after putting down his phone. That's enough internet for today. Appeasing the public sure is tiring.

Sunoo naturally place his head on top of Sunghoon's lap who is sitting quietly beside him.

"Why? Is there anything else they post?" Sunghoon asked.

Sunghoon runs his fingers through Sunoo's hair while his other hand still scrolling on his phone.

"Nothing. Just a thought."

"But, Sunoo." Heesung finally speaks. The eldest member is sitting on the floor right in front of Sunoo, playing a Play Station game.

With his back showing, he's not taking his eyes of the television screen at all. His fingers are still actively pressing the buttons on the controller.

"Hmm?" Sunoo replied.

"Are you sure you don't want to get checked? That day you refused because you said you don't want the company to make a big deal out of it." Heesung continued.

"Oh, about that I will go with Noona. She will nag me non-stop if I don't go with her." Sunoo gave an excuse. He just want everyone to stop pressing him about this matter.

"Okay. But do you want us to accompany you too?" Heesung asked.

"I think it won't be necessary. You don't know how scary the paparazzi can be, Hyung." Sunoo tried to taunt him.

Heesung scoffs.

"And you do?" he playfully mock him.

A smack landed on his broad shoulder.

"Oww. That hurts." Heesung laughed in pain.

"You deserve it." Sunoo pouted.

Sunghoon who find this cute, pinch his pouty lips repeatedly. Sunoo smacked the hands on his lips.

"Aigoo. Is that so, Sunoo-ya?" Sunghoon proceed to pinch his fluffy cheeks while baby-talking him.

They continued to adore him like they usually did. Sunoo cheerful laughter echoed through out the dorm. His brightful reactions put a smile on everyone's faces.