6. Guilt

Everyone is now awake except for Sunoo. They are having a small discussion in the living room area.

"What should we tell them about this?" Jungwon asked.

"The manager will be here any minute now." Jay added.

"Should I wake him up?" Jake asked.

"No, let him sleep a little bit more. He has trouble sleeping last night." Ni-ki forbid.

The boys are discussing about a video clip that has been circulating on every social media platform since this morning. It has been trending online at a rapid pace.

It is a video clip from last night's vlive where Sunoo was caught having a nosebleed. And the way their live ended abruptly added more to the public's panic and assumptions.

Calls are coming from the staffs, asking for explaination. One-by-one they tried to tackle the situation collectedly.

On the other hand, Sunoo is woken up by the ringing on his phone. He sluggishly tried to reach out for his phone to answer the call.

'Noona' is what displayed on the screen. He checked the time. It shows 7.25 am.

'Why is she calling me so early in the morning?'

He picked it up, answering with a groggy voice.

"Hello, noona? What is it?"

"Hello, Sunoo? Are you okay? Are you feeling sick anywhere?" her voice panicked.

Sunoo who is still half-alseep is very much confused by her question.

"Noona what are you talking about so early in the morning?"

"Sunoo, don't you see the video of you circulating online?? The tabloids press about you are everywhere."

"What? Tabloids?" Sunoo slowly got out of his bed and head to the living room.

There, he saw everyone gathering around. Some are on their phone, some are pacing around, some are almost arguing with each other.

Sunoo is bewildered by this scene. While his sister is talking non-stop on the phone, Sunoo is still in daze.

"Sunoo, you're up?" Jay noticed him standing by the door.

Everyone now directed their focus on Sunoo. Sunoo snapped back into reality when he heard his name being called repeatedly on the phone.

"Sunoo? Sunoo, you there?"

"Noona... what is going on?"

"Just check the tabloids first, Sunoo. Call me later when you're done, okay? You must call me." his sister insisted before hanging up the call.

"What is happening?" Sunoo asked, very much puzzled by everything.

"My sister called me talking about the press? Do you guys know anything about this?"

"Sunoo, let's go wash your face first, okay? Go get freshed." Sunghoon place his hands on Sunoo's shoulders and took him to the washroom.

Done washing, he sits on the sofa, waiting for an explaination.

"Sunoo, look at this." Jungwon showed him the video.

The short clip from last night's live. Their fans sure are quick to notice these kind of things.

Jungwon then showed him the tabloids which causes the uproar of this situation.

'Kim Sunoo of Enhypen health issue'

'Kim Sunoo leaving Enhypen'

'Hybe neglecting idols'

'Hybe company is yet to release a statement'