8. Camping

"Ni-ki!" Sunoo shouted. He hastily make his way to the forest of trees ahead of him.

"Ni-ki, don't stray too far!" he added.

Ni-ki truly are fearless. He just went straight into the dark with only flashlight phone with him.

At the moment, the members are having a camp outside in the woods. Not the real woods. Just a remote area where people usually camp right on the outskirts of the city.

This activity is for the purpose of a paid content on their channel. And right now, Niki has offered himself to collect dry woods for their campfire.

What troubles Sunoo at the moment, is the fact that Ni-ki is too daring. He won't even wait for his hyungs saying that he wanted to 'challenge himself'.

"Seriously, this kid is so ridiculous!"

"How can there not be a hint of fear in him at all?"

"He doesn't even wait for his cameraman!" Sunoo keeps on talking and nagging to himself out of fear.

Ni-ki's cameraman on the other hand, has been following Sunoo from behind, lighting up the path with the camera flashlight.

Actually, before Ni-ki went into the trees, he informed the cameraman that he wanted to do a surprise for Sunoo. So the cameraman are actually an accomplice of Ni-ki.

"Sunoo hyung, you don't have to follow me!" Ni-ki shouted, acting like he doesn't need anyone to go with him.

He knows for sure that Sunoo won't leave him alone because Sunoo is a worrywart.

"I am following to make sure you don't get hurt!" Sunoo scolded him.

In the meantime, Ni-ki is planning a mischief to scare Sunoo. He knows that Sunoo won't be easily shaken by scary things as he loves horror stuff. So now, he is plotting something that can really throw him off.

While Ni-ki can still hear Sunoo's voice calling out for him from afar, he decided to lie down on the ground and play dead.

He picked the most secluded place, sits on the ground and starts covering himself with dry leaves to make it as if he really collapsed on the ground.

As he saw the light that is slowly approaching him, Ni-ki pretends to get hurt.

"ACK!" he feigned injury.

Sunoo heard this and panickedly searched for the source of sound.

"Ni-ki?! Ni-ki what happen??" Sunoo's agitated voice that can be heard from afar, almost broke Ni-ki's character who is now playing dead on the ground.

Sunoo found him laying stomach-flat surrounded with dried leaves. He quickly run towards him and shook his body aggressively.

Ni-ki still in his act, pretended that he really was knocked out. His eyes close shut, not responding to Sunoo's call at all.

"Ni-ki? Ni-ki open your eyes!"

Sunoo looked at the camera man signalling him for help.

The cameraman who are also immersed in his role, act like he's in panic. He offered to call someone over to help them.

"Ni-ki!" Sunoo's frantically shook the body in front of him. He's about to cry. His voice started to shake in distress. Tears inevitably trickled down his cheeks.

Ni-ki who finally aware that Sunoo is actually crying, ended his act abruptly and gets up from the ground.

"Sunoo hyung, you're crying? Ni-ki frets.