5. The Live

It's christmas eve. The member are now doing a christmas vlive. The set up was decorated so brilliantly that it gave off a perfect homely vibe.

Food was prepared beforehand on the table in front of them. The atmosphere is looking pleasant and cozy.

Even though they couldn't go back to their respective home to celebrate with their family, it is fortunate that they have each other to celebrate such joyous occassion.

Jungwon is holding a tablet, reading comments from their fans.

"merry christmas."

"oppa, i love you."

"please eat a lot."

"Wow, there's a lot of international Engenes here." Jungwon added.

The member are taking turns to answer a few questions from their fans. Some asked about their day, their future plan, and their recent activities.

Bonding with fans is one of their favourite thing to do.

Sunoo is sitting at one end of the table. He listen to each and every member attentively. He gave positive reactions, as usual.

Jake who is now holding the tablet, came across some questions mentioning Sunoo.

"Sunoo, did you lose a lot of weight?"

"Sunoo, you look skinny."

"Sunoo don't skip your meal."

Sunoo who is busy stuffing foods into his mouth, came to a halt upon hearing his name. His eyes widened by the unexpected questions. He then smiled softly before answering.

Everyone's focus is now on Sunoo. Looking forward to what he will say next.

"I did lose some weight, Engenes. But I am eating just fine. Don't worry. Engene too, don't skip your meal, okay? Thank you for your concern." Sunoo reassured the viewer.

"Sunoo, how did you lose weight?" Sunghoon who is sitting beside him, read out a comment that just came in.

"Uh... Probably because I've been dancing and practicing so hard these days? Also, we have a tight schedule from our promotional activities. Maybe that's the reason, I think?"

"But don't worry, everyone. I am really fine! It's not a big deal." he added almost fumbling his words.

He showed the 'OK' sign with his hand to show the viewers that he's really fine.

"That's right, everyone. Don't worry. We are taking good care of him. We will eat well and take care of our health, dilligently. So Engene, you should do the same too, okay?" Sunghoon commented.

He wrapped his arm around Sunoo and bring him closer. He wanted to make sure the viewer know that this precious little thing in his arm is very well taken care off.

The vlive continued on for almost two hours. They did everything they could to entertain their fans. Responding to requests, singing, and a lot of talking.

~~~

And now, the vlive is coming to an end. Everyone is announcing their farewell and everything. Waving to the millions of fans who are currently watching their live in real time.

"Bye everyone. Till next time."

"Enjoy your christmas."

"See you all next year!"

The boys are hyping up their exit. Making different sounds with their voice. They're dancing and singing to jolly christmas songs. Everyone is now lost in their own world.