Notice

Hi, my lovely readers. How are you? I hope you guys are doing well and in good health. <3

I know i have not updated for so long. And im truly very sorry for that. I know that you guys have been waiting for new chapters.

I promise this story wont be discontinued. Im still writing, dont worry.

I figured it would be better if i just be honest with you guys instead of just keeping it to myself.

To be honest, I cant find the feel to keep writing this story AT THE MOMENT 😭 And because i am a perfectionist, i dont want to upload half assed work that i wont be proud of.

I do have a few drafts of this story in store, but i cant bring myself to upload them, because it just doesnt feel right.

My goal as a writer is to write stories that could leave great impact on readers. And as of now, i dont feel the impact that im looking for in my writings.

I keep on changing and re-writing the drafts all over again. Because i dont want to disappoint my readers, especially myself.

But one thing i could promise you guys, i will try to add more fluff scene in this story to make up for my hiatus.

For those who are still patiently waiting for new updates, again i deeply apologized for not uploading for so long. 😭

I truly hope that the moment i update my drafts, my lovely readers will feel the spark that they once felt when they first read my story ❤️

Love,
Author.

+++

P/s I am also writing a new story at the same time. To help with my writings and hopefully will help to fill my idea and creativity bank.

Title: White Petals

You guys can check out my page to see the upcoming new story after The Sun In Our Eyes. ^^

And dont forget to vote on it too so that i know you guys are anticipating the new story as well. Lurve <3