14. Foreboding

"Hyung!"

"Sunoo hyung! Where are you going?"

His voice echoed through the space. Jungwon keep on calling out for Sunoo but he's not responding. He can see his figure, walking further from him everytime he forces his step nearer.

He tried to catch up to him. But every time he does, the space between them just gets bigger and farther.

His voice became desperate as if his call doesn't reach him no matter how loud he scream.

Eventually, the figure turned around to find him. Feeling relieved, Jungwon slowly stopped at his track. He saw Sunoo flashing off the sweetest smile, that almost made his beautiful foxy eyes disappear.

While waving his hand cheerfully, Sunoo said something that immediately woke Jungwon up.

"Jungwon, take care of everyone for me."

"You take care too, Jungwon-ah."

Jungwon jolted out from his sleep. A drop of tear trickled from his eyes. Feeling confused and sad at the same time, he wipe off the tears that kept on streaming down his cheeks.

He quickly checked the time on his phone.

'1.20 pm' is what shown on the screen.

Frantically, he got up from his bed and bolted out of the room. His eyes lingering around, searching for a figure. Never in his whole life he desperately wanted to see someone so bad like this.

He couldn't find the person he's looking for. Everyone else is there but him.

"Where's Sunoo hyung?" Jungwon asked Jay exasperately.

Jay looked back at him, confused. "What's wrong with you?"

"You know his check-up is today." Jay answered.

That's right. Sunoo went with Heeseung for his regular check-up. Jungwon sighed relievedly making Jay even more concerned about him.

"What is it? Did something happen?" Jay suddenly alarmed. Scared that something might happen to Sunoo. But that's not possible. Heeseung would notify them if something does happen.

Jungwon let out a small chuckle.

"Nothing. I just had a dream." he said.

"What- you scared me." Jay let out a sigh.

"What did you dream about that you became so restless like this?" Jay asked.

"Oh.. I can't remember." Jungwon lied. How can he not remember? He even cried after that. The dream felt so real that he became fearful like so.

He just can't wait for Sunoo to come home. He need to see him with his own eyes.

~~~

"Hyung, should we order a take-out for everyone?" Sunoo asked, eyes full of anticipation. While clasping both of his arms together, his body wriggled from the cold.

The weather is not too cold but it certainly is windy.

"Should we?" Heeseung replied. While putting his coat on Sunoo. It's already like a habit for Heeseung to care for Sunoo who is very sensitive to cold.

They just finished Sunoo's regular check-up. From his result, there's nothing concerning going on with him. However, Sunoo need to minimize his physical activities as soon as possible.

"Hmm... What should we get them?" Sunoo pondered, pouting his pink lips.

"Should we get them tteokbokki?" Heesung suggested.