17. Fallen

Their variety show was a success. Thanks to the company's amazing team and staff, they are able to shoot up their popularity even more.

The unexpected surge of their fame was because of their impressive chemistry with each other. Even some k-pop fans of different group started to stan them because of this.

'I would do anything to be able to feel the love and affection that Sunoo had.'

'The boys are so considerate and caring towards each other.'

'Jay is such a husband material!'

'This noona is so whipped for you guys.'

'I wish I had friendship like this.'

'Sunoo please take care of yourself more. Don't get hurt, my baby.'

Fans are more than happy that they get to see abundance of interactions and every day life occurence in the boys life.

Of course the show favoured them but there will always be a community of people who cannot see the boys thrive and be successful. And this are the starting point of their soon to be calamity.

'This is an agenda. They are trying to hide something. I know it.'

'They suddenly turned into variety shows and avoid any possible shows that require them to perform. Isn't that suspicious?'

'What's the point of being an idol if they won't entertain like idols?'

'My faves are working their ass off dancing and singing in music shows and these golden spoon babies gets all the attention by just being childish and playing house with that Sunoo or whatever his name is. I never liked him anyway.'

'Do you see how they revolve around that Sunoo? He's so feeble and attention seeking.'

'Yeah, that Sunoo is acting more and more like some kind of princess in royalty.'

'He can't do anything by himself. What a joke.'

'His clumsiness must be an act right? Cause he wanted the attention so bad.'

'Their fans must be so deprived lol. Just come over to our community. Our faves provides more than that kkkkkkk.'

He didn't know how did he get here. Reading all the negative comments. But one thing he know is that a lot of people started to hate the group because of him.

Just because the team choses to protect him, they are getting all these backlash. Isn't their goal is to expand and be global? Isn't their goal is to be the best in the music industry? To spread more positivity that could reach and connect with more people?

But staying in one place like this certainly won't get them anywhere near their goals. Sunoo knew that.

Even him as an idol think that this is not what he really want. What they really want. They are suppose to perform in a crowd, on a stage. And gain more energy from their fans. Not just do their own thing and waste away their talents doing fun games and activities that leads to nowhere. The variety show that they're doing right now, anyone can do that.

Knock knock

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted. He quickly closes his phone and put it away in his pocket.

"Sunoo? Are you ready?" Jake's voice can be heard from behind the door.

Sunoo hurriedly get up on his feet and reach to open the door. Revealing Jake who's already in his outfit looking as dashing as ever. Sunoo gave off a sweet smile.