10. Sunoo's Wound

News about Sunoo's injury has surfaced the internet. Some of their so-called 'fans' has gotten backlash from the citizens for their unacceptable behaviour.

The company took immediate action to tighten and upgrade the security for their artist. They place one bodyguard for each member while two person for Sunoo.

They finally took this measurement considering the past occurence and recent incident that happened to Sunoo. Because Sunoo doesn't have the heart to be stern with their fans, they decided to put more bodyguards to protect him.

They also made a new procedure to let Sunoo be at the front of the line at the airport from now on. However, upon this official statement by the company, a few haters has taken this opportunity to comment negative things about Sunoo, saying that he is 'attention-seeking.'

'It's always him. Everytime.'

'He's a man, but he's so weak.'

'Who made him an idol in the first place, lol?'

'He's just like a damsel in distress kkkkkk.'

Sunoo is currently in the washroom. While standing infront of the mirror, he scrolled through these comments on his phone with a discouraged expression on his face.

How can people say mean things like this so easily? It's not like he did it on purpose. If not for his weak body constitution, he wouldn't rely on others. One thing that he hate the most is; to trouble others about his personal problems.

This heavy feelings in his heart sadden him so much. He rubs his hand on his chest over and over because of the build-up frustrations.

His chest thightened and a few cough slips out off his mouth. His chest suddenly feels uncomfortable, like it's on flame or something.

He tried to keep his voice down as much as possible, afraid that the member would heard him. He strenuously held back his coughs, ignoring that fact that his chest hurts while doing so.

He keeps on coughing repeatedly that he has to put down his phone to steady himself from the strong recoil by the intense cough.

Sunoo quickly find his medicine bag to grab on a few medicine. He gulped down the medicines without any drink to swallow it down. The difficulty breathing from a sudden panic reaction made him gasp uncontrollably.

'Why is the coughing getting stronger each time?' Sunoo thought to himself. He still rubs on his chest, wheezing strongly to catch his breath.

His body feels weak now that his energy has been forcefully used to cough so much.

As he try to grab on the sink counter to support himself, his hand accidentally slipped. The impact landed directly below his injured elbow.

"ACK!" Sunoo almost screamed loudly. He then closed his mouth tightly with his hand to avoid a ruckus. He don't want the member to notice.

The wound was throbbing so much that tears formed in his eyes. He looked at his wound that started to bleed again. He then reach out for the first-aid kit, took some new gauzes and bandages and try to changed it himself.

At the same time, the members are busy doing their own stuff outside.

Jake noticed that Sunoo hasn't come out of the washroom for about 20 minutes. He quickly make his way to the washroom to check up on him.

He place one of his ear on the door to find any noise from the inside. Nothing. He then knocked on the door.

"Sunoo? Are you showering?" he asked.