16. At Dorm

"Who want to take a shower first?" Jay asked.

The boys just got home from the amusement park. Now that their dorm are equipped with cameras, they have to be careful with their actions and words.

"Me!" Sunoo responded. He quickly prepared himself for a shower.

"Are we still getting meat for dinner?" Ni-Ki asked as soon as he entered the dorm.

"Let's order chicken too." Jungwon suggested.

The boys did what they usually did after getting home. Become regular normal boys. The idols that their fans could see on the stage are no longer present. For now they're just, them.

Some were in their bedroom and some of them in the living room. Heeseung was scrolling on his phone, comfortably on the couch. Jake was playing some video games with Ni-ki. While Sunghoon and Jungwon in their shared room, doing their own thing.

There is no perfect place for them to display their bond and closeness other than their own place.

Sunoo and Jay are now in the kitchen, preparing their table for dinner. Eventhough Jay told Sunoo to just sit down and just go play or something, Sunoo insist that he wanted to help. Well, mainly because he doesn't know what else to do.

"I can do this myself, Sunoo-ya." said Jay.

"But I want to be helpful." Sunoo insist. He look directly into Jay's eyes while putting on a begging face, hoping that Jay would give in.

Jay could only sigh in defeat. He can never win when Sunoo gave him those sparkly eyes.

"Just help me set up the table. Put the plate and everything." Jay finally instruct.

Sunoo smiled giddily. "Okay!"

Done setting up the table, Sunoo took out the glasses from the cabinet. He placed the glasses carefully on the table when all of the sudden he accidentally knocked over a glass from the table with his elbow.

Sunoo gasped as the glass fall to the floor making a loud crashing sound.

He jolted from his place, shut his eyes close, while placing both hand on his ears. He then opened his eyes, clasping on his chest when he saw the pieces of shattered glass on the floor. It felt like he almost had a heart attack.

Without thinking, he quickly kneeled to pick up the pieces of glass on the floor. Worried that anyone might step on it.

In the very same 0.3 seconds, the members were alarmed instantly, especially Jay. He rushes over to Sunoo who was already on his knee, and was about to collect the pieces of glass on the floor.

"NO, SUNOO DON'T TOUCH-" before he could finish his sentence, a wince came out of Sunoo's mouth.

"Oww!" Sunoo winced in pain. He was frantic when it fell and so he grabbed onto the glass too hastily.

Jay immediately left whatever he's doing to grab Sunoo's hand. He thoroughly examined the cut on his skin. When Sunoo saw the frowned expression and the serious potruding lips on Jay's face, he got cold feet.

He knows when Jay's upset. And assumed that he is, now. Sunoo pursed his lips nervously, not daring to say another word and could only prepare himself to be scolded later on.

Just then, the rest of the members barged into the kitchen.

"What happened?" Sunghoon asked worriedly.

Their eyes immediately widened when they saw the blood on Sunoo's hand.

"He got cut by the glass piece." Jay explained, still holding Sunoo's injured hand in his.