13. Meeting

A man in his thirties, making his way up in the elevator. While checking the time on his wrist watch, he fixes the pair of glasses that is sitting on his perfect nose.

As soon as he step in front of the door, he rang the doorbell.

'CLICK'

The safety door was opened from the inside. It was Jay.

"Hi, I'm Doctor Lee. Pleasure to meet you." the doctor bowed and introduces himself politely, offering a handshake to the man with a chiseled jaw in front of him.

"Park Jongseong. Pleased to meet you too." Jay bowed while extending his hand to greet him back.

"Please, come in." Jay offered.

"Then, please excuse me." said Doctor Lee, while removing his shoes and placing them carefully by the entrance.

Upon entering, Sunoo's cheerful laughter can be heard echoing through the place. A smile automatically formed on the doctor's lips. It has been a while since the last time he heard those brightful laughter.

Sunoo who can be seen playing around with the member, run towards Jay. Not realizing Doctor Lee is standing there behind him.

"Jay hyung! Save me!" Sunoo shouted cheerfully. His beautifully squinted eyes are looking even joyful than ever. Supposely he was avoiding from getting caught by his member.

With a rushing step nearing Jay, he almost tripped but was caught instantly by Doctor Lee. Sunoo gasp, surprised by the pair of big hands that is holding him at the moment. Not Jay's but someone else.

With a confused face, he turn around to see Doctor Lee who is smiling tenderly at him. Sunoo eyes widened.

"Hyung?" Sunoo exclaimed.

"What-" Sunoo looked at his members. Why is Doctor Lee at their place? He tried to find explainations from the members but they just gave him indistinct looks on their faces.

They did not inform Sunoo beforehand that they had invited Doctor Lee to come over to their place, hence the confussion.

"What is going on? Why are you here, hyung?" Sunoo asked in bewilderment.

"Why do you think?" Doctor Lee smirks.

"Because I miss our pretty Sunoo." he then ruffled Sunoo's hair full of adoration.

Sunoo grunt in cutesy. Always messing with his hair! If not that, he would pinch his cheeks. Sunoo find it quite annoying how Doctor Lee always treats him like a baby.

"Ugh, hyung! Be for real, what are you doing here?" he removed Doctor Lee's hand on his head.

"Let's talk inside, yeah?" Doctor Lee suggested. Still not taking off the smile on his lips. Honestly, he's glad to see Sunoo who seems to be energetic like usual. Assuming that Sunoo could only be happy like so, because he is with his team member.

The sudden thought that he might have to strip off that joy from Sunoo in the near future, pains him. His smile slowly fades, though not obvious.

They then proceed to introduce themself to each other. Doctor Lee guessed their name one by one.

A man quite foreign-looking, handsome, with masculine cheekbones. "You must be Jake." said Doctor Lee upon shaking hands with Jake.

"And you must be Nishimura Riki." Doctor Lee guessed, looking from his height and his attractive droopy eyes.

"And you are Yang Jungwon, the leader." he shakes hand with a man with a broad shoulder and a friendly smile.

"And you must be Park Sunghoon." He couldn't leave out this long-legged, gorgeous man standing among them.