Two.

It was now later on in the evening and i had gotten ready with Kiara. I hate too say it and i'm not at all sure why, but she was still being weirdly off with me. Had i said or done something? I tried too ignore it and have fun with her as i usually did, but the judgy stares were hard to ignore. It was starting too piss me off. If it continues i'll have to say something. She's being a massive bitch.

Anyway, tonight i was wearing some short black denim shorts and a red bandanna crop top. I think i looked pretty good. JJ apparently did too. He couldn't keep his hands off of me.

We made it too the party in The good old Twinkie, where me and JJ sat hand in hand, engrossed in eachothers mindless conversation.

"Dude, the boneyards packed." I heard John B chant.

"Perfect." JJ replied, wiggling his eyebrows at his friend.

We now were all piling out of the van, the boys running out eagerly, practically all drooling at the thought of free beer.

"Alright, who wants me to grab them a drink? And who wants to join me, can't carry em' all on my own." John B winked.

"I'll come." I hopped up. There was no way i was trusting John B to actually make anyone a half decent drink without supervision. God knows what sort of mixture he'd create.

We made our way to the stacks of beers, spirts and cups, grabbing ones for ourselves and the others.

We began making our way back, before i heard shouting coming from behind me, which i soon found to be coming from a group of Kooks. John B seemed to not notice, which pleased me. As much as their wining pissed me off, i wasn't really up to watch the boys get into another fight tonight.

The evening fell further into the night, the once before orange sky now painted a jet black. After a few hours of us chilling by the water, smoking a zoot, drinking, and laughing at Pope's hilarious high freak outs. He's always 100 percent fine by the way, just a paranoid smoker.

I lied happily between JJ's legs with my head on his shoulder and his hand making patterns on my thigh, continuously getting dangerously close to areas that he should not in public. Horny ass smoker. His soft voice puddled in my ears, his pink lips travelling across my neck, warming my skin. Now, as much as i didn't want to leave my current spot, i was fancying another drink.

"I'll be back." I pecked JJ'a cheek and hopped up, making my way back to the alcohol.

After grabbing my drink, i began my treck back to my spot. That was until my body was abruptly jolted and met with what felt like the back of another body. Fuck sakes, look where you're going Sofia.

I peered up, preparing to be scolded by whichever person i crashed into. However, the person i was met with wasn't just any random person. My eyes caught the sudden gaze of someone i hadn't seen in years.

Rafe Cameron.

Great.

When my dad was young he was good friends with Ward Cameron. They went to the same college and everything. Were even roommates.
They dreamed of building a business together when they grew older.

This plan was supposedly in motion, until my Dad took a wrong turn in his life. Let his 20s take a hold of him. Fell down a rabbit hole of alcohol, narcotics, partying and bad mistakes.

Then he met my mom. And they quickly got married. My mom always said their relationship was continuously on and off. A few years later, i popped out.

My dad tried to be there in the beginning, emphasis' on the word 'tried'. His bad habits still controlled him.

I remember waiting for my him to come home, sat on the door step of our old house. Hours passing, until my mom would practically have to come and drag me to bed.

I gave up on this a few years later. Accepting the fact that his appearance in my life, was his decision. He was the one who got to choose when ever he wanted to see me. And that wasn't often. But i still cherished it. The days of the year when my father felt like a real father.

Although throughout these years, as him and Ward would still regularly keep in touch, it gave me the chance of regularly meeting up with the Cameron kids. Not that we ever really got along. Me and Sarah maybe.

However overtime, like most things, this stopped happening too. Meaning my only ever other interactions with Rafe and Sarah was during our young teenage years.

It was obvious we had our differences, they were some of the richest Kooks on the island, whilst i was the opposite.

Sarah was always kind, offering me a hello or a wave here and there. But Rafe on the other hand, was a nightmare. Never failing to remind people of his superiority. Especially me. Dick.

"Excuse me." I rolled my eyes. He was blocking the way back to my friends.

"Well if it isn't the one and only Sofia Cabera." My name rolled off of his tongue smoothly. "Hey guys, come check this out!" He yelled too his annoying ass friends who i hated just as much, one being Topper and the other was called Kelce.

"Are you being serious Rafe." I huffed. "Fuck off."

He looked me up and down. "Feisty. That's new."

Rafe and his family knew nothing about the downfall of my family. So i was prepared to be bombarded with questions and comments.

"Is that Sofia Cabera? She got fucking hot dude!" Kelce laughed.

I frowned. What the fuck.

"Alright, Kelce." Rafe commented with a scoff.

"Hey?!" I heard a female voice from somewhere behind me. I turned to see Sarah Cameron. I would say we ended on somewhat okay terms. Well i don't even know if we ended on any terms at all, we just sort of got separated. Although from what i remember, Sarah was always a sweet girl, and actually a really good friend.

"Sofia? Oh my god hey!" She said in a shocked and sort of confused tone. I honestly don't know how this meeting hasn't happened sooner, we crashed Kook parties a lot.

"Hey, Sarah." i said somewhat apprehensively. We slowly began to catch up, me discluding the family stuff of course. She told me how she was dating Topper. Rafe's friend. It was kind of weird, but felt weirdly nice too talk to her? It was refreshing and surprisingly she was still the same sweet girl i knew years ago. Rafe and his weirdo friends apparently must of got bored as they wandered of a while ago.

"Well hey it was nice too speak too you once again, but i really must get back to my friends they are probably wondering what took me so long to get a fucking beer." I laughed.

"Yeah of course." Sarah agreed with a giggle. "I'll possibly see you around?"

"Yeah, hopefully." I smiled. " Okay see you later." I began to take steps back.

"Bye!" Sarah squeaked.

~

As i made my way back to my friends and i's spot, shaking of the nostalgic moment i just had, i came to realise that John B and Pope were no where to be seen. However, i for sure saw one thing.

I felt my heart drop too my feet, and i had the sudden urge to throw up.

Am i dreaming? Is this fucking real?

It took me a good few seconds to get any words out of my mouth, but when i did, both JJ and Kiara's faces snapped to face me like fucking magnets.

"JJ?" I stated in a sense of disbelief, and a familiar feeling of betrayal.

But this time, it felt a whole lot worse...

~

What
The
Fuck.