Seven.

"Fuck Sofia. Why did you come over? You could of just got yourself into so much shit." Rafe stressed as we made our way outside of the house, his hand no longer holding mine.

"How was i supposed to fucking know." I said with slight anger. Rafe stopped and turned to me obviously about to start yelling, until he paused.

"Just...Fuck, forget it. It's fine." We continued walking, me glad he decided to not make a scene.

"Look, i'm sorry." I breathed. "Who even was that guy. Fucking bossing me around".

Rafe turned his head, his eyes meeting mine. "Is it not pretty obvious Sofia?". I rolled my eyes. Obviously it was obvious he was some drug lord or something, but still.

I sat myself on a set of steps leading to the door. Rafe did the same. Why is he still here?

I put my head in my hands, rubbing my head due to the headache slowly making its way into my brain. I sat up and started pulling the pack of cigarettes and black lighter out of the side of my skirt, putting one in my mouth and lighting it.

When i looked over at Rafe about to offer him a drag, he was already staring. I frowned. "So you had much fun tonight?" I might as well start a conversation while i'm at it.

"Uh, it's been alright? Same old shit to be honest." He said while closing his eyes and scratching his head.

"Right, cool cool." It went silent again. Awks.

"What about you? Seen that JJ guy at all?" I looked over, slightly shocked at his question.
Why does he care?

"Erm, no. Not tonight". I said quietly. To be honest i felt sad. My plan to get back at him tonight had just turned straight back into missing him. My stupid brain. I would never admit that though.

"Right. Good". Rafe Slightly muttered the last word. Good?

He held his hand out to silently ask for the cigarette. I passed it to him and finally decided to ask him the question that had been lingering in my mind.

"Why are you still um, talking to me. You don't have to stay here you know, i'm fine."

Rafe took a long drag of the cigarette in his hand. "I know." That's all he said. "Fuck this, cmon." Rafe stated, standing up from his seat on the stairs.

"What?" I said staring up at him, confused.

"I'm taking you home. You obviously don't want to be here, and neither to do i to be completely honest."

"It's fine. I'm walking anyway and i have to find Sarah." She was 100% fine with Topper but i still wanted to let her know i was leaving.

"Sofia stop. Your not fucking walking. It's cold. Let me take you home." Rafe insisted. What has gotten into this boy? Who is this?

My tiredness made me give in to his offer, i stood up and began to follow him to his car. Fuck, i just realised he's going to see the house.

As Rafe drove to my house after i shamelessly muttered my address to him, i sat in the passenger seat picking at my nails, completely fucking stressed. Rafe doesn't really know what has gone on in my life in the past few years. He doesn't know anything.

"Uh, can you actually just drop me down the road. I can walk from here." I said slightly embarrassed.

Rafe gave me a sceptical look, and shook his head. "I'm practically here now anyway." For fucks sake.

Here we go. He's going to see the state of my home and possibly my mother.

"Thanks for the ride." I whispered stepping out his car. He nodded.

I made my way down the path to my house. It probably looks like a fucking dump yard to Rafe. I used my keys to open my front door with trembling hands, shaking the handle a few times.

My mother stood on the other side, obviously drunk. She started yelling, chucking her hands around. I looked back at Rafe in his car and gave him an embarrassed nod. He just stared with a frown on his face, ignoring my nod. I closed the door, locking it.

"Where the fuck have you been?" My mother pitched, acting like she actually fucking cared.

~

Next chap soonnnn.