Four.

I haven't seen the cameron's house in a long time. It almost feels like it's gotten even bigger just from looking at it from the outside.

When me and Rafe left the party, i made sure no one saw me leaving with him. This situation is not something i want going around, and i'm sure he feels the same way.

The car ride was silent, and slightly awkward. Rafe didn't say one word while i spent most of the time trying to hold back my tears. I just couldn't stop replaying the moment in my head. Yuck.

When we eventually made it too his house, after Rafe opened the door i was immediately engulfed in Sarah's arms in a very drunk sloppy hug. She said she missed me and that she has so much too tell me. I just laughed it off and followed her upstairs. I remember going to turn to say thankyou too Rafe for driving me, but when i did he was no where too be seen.

Sarah sweetly said i could borrow some clothes and sleep in her bed. I grabbed some shorts and an oversized t-shirt from her draw and turned to ask where the bathroom was, but when i did Sarah had already completely crashed on the bed. She fell asleep the minute her head hit the pillow. I wish i could say the same for myself. I tossed and turned for what felt like hours and has led me too now.

I decided to get up and grab some water. Although when i reached the kitchen i noticed something. The back door was open? I know it is a dumb idea, but i wanted to see why.

The sight before my eyes was slightly surprising. Rafe's face was in line with with a glass table, snorting fucking coke. It definitely looked like this wasn't his first time either. His head snapped up the minute he heard me.

"What do you want?" He looked back down to the table and created another line of coke. "Why are you even up?" His head went down once again.

"I could ask you the same. Is this just the new nightly routine for you now? The Kook life really got to you huh?" I asked. My question sounded a bit like a dig, but i guess in a way it was.

He let out a forced laugh. "Maybe."

There was a moment of silence where i just watched Rafe thrive in his mindless activities. "You got any weed?" I knew if i wanted to get any sleep tonight, this was the only way i would be able too relax and give my mind a break.

Rafe looked taken back by my question, but then reached for his back pocket any way. "Your rolling it though." Fine with me.

I sat in the chair opposite and took the bag of weed from his outstretched palm. JJ taught me how to roll a few years ago. I guess that's one thing i can thank him for.

I grabbed the yellow lighter from the table in front of me and lit the rolled zoot hanging from my lips. I inhaled and felt an immediate sense of relief fall over my body. I looked up to ask Rafe if he wanted any, but when my eyes connected with his they were already focused on my mouth. He looked sort of mesmerised? That's coke for ya i guess.

"Want some?" I offered.

Rafe slightly jumped at my words and looked frantically back up to my eyes. He hesitated for a second, probably contemplating if mixing all this shit was the best idea, but then reached across the table and held his hand out. I passed him the drug.

We continued this for around an hour, rolling another zoot or three, i lost count a while ago, proceeding too get higher and higher. I needed it to be honest. I felt so relaxed and somehow comfortable with Rafe. It was slightly weird. There was no awkwardness now, just a comfortable silence. That was just because of the drugs though i'm sure. Any other time i'm sure Rafe would of just told me to leave.

"Any texts or calls from that JJ dick then?" Rafe all of a sudden asked. I'm honestly suprised he would bring that up right now. I sort of forgot about it all in this moment. Oops.

"No. He's probably fucking her as we speak."  Hopefully i was wrong, but with JJ you never really know.

Rafe scoffed. "Prick." Did he just call JJ a prick? He did say said it pretty quietly, maybe i'm hearing shit.

"What did you say?" I asked a bit apprehensively. God, please don't say i just embarrassed myself.

"I said he's a prick". Rafe spoke firmly. Never mind then.

I heard Rafe begin too stand up from his seat, starting to wipe away any evidence of coke from the table. He grabbed the door handle back too the house and opened the door.

"Wait, Rafe." I quickly cut in. He turned. "Thanks for the weed."

Rafe paused and cleared his throat. "Good night Sofia." And with that he was gone.

I stayed outside for about another 20 minutes just thinking. Of course, JJ and his actions took  up most of my thoughts at the moment, however, there was now also the slight few unexpected thoughts of a certain new person and his confusing words pondering in my mind.

~

sorry this is kind of shortttt

50 reads!!!

next chapter soon <3