Six.

Soon enough me and a very excited Sarah arrived at the party. We both walked in sync throughout the house towards the kitchen. People were probably confused on why Sarah, a well known Kook, and me, a Pogue were attending parties together, but neither of us cared. They can gossip all they want.

I immediately found myself a well needed drink, grabbing one for Sarah too. We both chugged the cup of alcohol in a matter of seconds and poured another.

"Now, try and have some fun tonight if you get what i mean." Sarah winked.

I rolled my eyes with a smile, but knew full well i would try and take her words into consideration tonight...without thinking to much about JJ. Out of sight out of mind. For now at least.

Sarah saw Topper and immediately engulfed him in a bear hug. She asked if it was ok if she went off with Topper for a bit, which i of course said was fine. My mission can now begin.

I spent around an hour or two happily consuming more alcohol and having countless flirty conversations with multiple guys. I had to admit though, each one seemed like a carbon copy of the other with the same boring opinions and mostly painful attempts at pick up lines.

Music blared through out the crowded house as i quickly rushed away from the last guy i was speaking too after making a innocent excuse to wander of. He talked way too much, i thought i was genuinely about to fall asleep.

I stood a little embarrassed in the main entrance not knowing what to do with myself as dancing bodies moved around me. I was definitely still not drunk enough yet to start swaying around in a literal pit of human sweat.

I admired the full house surrounding me, until a certain sight caught my attention.

In a small crowded corner of the house behind a wall, stood a short glass table with countless lines of coke spread across it, spilt alcohol, and many more definitely illegal substances. And one of the few people sat around it was of course, Rafe Cameron.

I couldn't help but stare. Not like that. He looked sort of stressed? Fuck it. I had no one else to go and blabber my tipsy words too. I began to slowly made my way through the bodies blocking the path. Rafe suddenly glanced up at the me heading his way. He quickly let his eyes scan my figure.

"Sofia." Rafe said sounding surprised, but not in a good way.

"And who's this, Rafe?" A guy said from across the table. He looked me up and down slowly.

"Uh, don't worry about it". Rafe said quickly with a tone of discomfort. He stood quickly grabbing my hand and attempting to drag me away, until, a voice stopped his movements.

"Ah ah ah, let her stay." The guy said in a teasing voice. Rafe stood still and gave me a look of frustration, but also worry?

Rafe's eyes scanned the area. "No more seats. Guess she can't Barry." He stated death staring the guy.

Barry rolled his eyes blowing smoke out of the corner of his mouth. "You have a lap, she's your chick isn't she? Hurry up i'm getting bored now." I was about to speak up before Rafe gave me a sudden small nudge and a look that silently told me to just shut up.

Rafe sighed and bent down and whispered in my ear. "Sorry for this". I suddenly felt my body being pulled lightly onto Rafe's. I sat slightly shocked propped on his thighs. What is going on? God, please don't let Sarah see this. Or anyone, actually.

"Rafe". Another guy spoke next to us gaining Rafe's attention , handing him a small bag of white powder. Due to my position on his lap, Rafe wasn't able to fully reach the table. He quickly gave me a genuinely apologetic look, and before i knew it Rafe was emptying the powder onto my exposed thigh and leaning down to snort the line of coke clean. Woah.

I'm not going to act like i haven't been in this position before, but for some reason watching Rafe do it made me feel a certain way. I mean, it was just so wrong.

Being lost in the moment, i didn't hear Barry in front of us stand up abruptly from his chair and shout down the phone. His voice was so fucking loud and aggressive i flinched slightly. Why is everyone here acting like the world is ending, jesus christ calm down?

"Hey". I looked back at Rafe when i heard him speak. "Cmon, let's go".

And with that, i stood up from his lap and let him lead me away.

Welp, so far my previous mission of the night has gone completely and utterly south.

~

I haven't updated in ages ahhh <3