Chapter 1

"How much fucking longer I have given 3 whole months yet you still have not given me my money." shouts Adrien while pointing a gun Tom's head "I-I'll give you anything, anything at all Please!" says Tom "There isn't anything I'll take other than my fucking money!" says Adrien yelling.

"Take my daughter she is just a useless piece of shit sitting at home doing nothing she is 21 already! oh I'm gonna kill that bitch one da-" Tom was saying when  he gets interrupted by Adrien who lands a slap on his face "how dare you fucking say that she's your daughter you bastard! I'll come over today alright and I'm gonna take her over to my place and give her a better life."  Adrien informs Tom as he signals Tom to leave with a wave of his hand.

 Marinette P.O.V

"Marinette! downstairs now you little piece of shit "Marinette hears her dad's shrieking voice.

 I was sitting on the floor of the attic, my room, putting on a new band-aid on the latest scar my dad gave me, he got creative this time and used a fork .While I put on the band-aid I heard my dad yell, I got up immediately and ran downstairs because I didn't want him to lose his temper  by the time I got down the  stairs else he would  end up using his belt to hit me again. 

I went downstairs only to see my dad happy which was very rare it should've made me calm but instead it sent chills down my spine "Yes papa?" I said in a weak voice " Yes I've finally done it! I'm getting rid of you!" he said almost celebrating " G-get rid of me? how? Where?" I said as my voice cracked "Y-you monster! I get why mom left yo- "I said but before I could complete I knew what I said was going to cost me a lot "What the hell did you just say you little bitch?" he said as he slowly walked towards me and threw a slap across my face, can't say I was surprised can I?

 But it was too late I already said it and there was no changing it asking for forgiveness always makes it worse, knowing I'll not be living with this mad man, my father anymore was a relief but he was the one getting rid of me god knows where he was planning on dumping me." So, where are you sending me to ?" I say building up a little courage, not letting my voice crack, trying to sound confident raising my voice just a little.

"Oh, to the guy I've been running from for months the mafia." he said as a smirk spread across his face." N-no please don't I'll leave here but you don't let me please don't send me to whoever he is I will leave you all alone! Please, papa!" I say as a tear slowly streams down my cheek "Too late he is already coming for you, today!" he said "Please papa I'm begging you plea-" before I could complete he punched me right in my stomach making me cough up blood.

 I knew it could have been worse, it's been worse before but as he was about to kick me the door opened, and everything started to go blurry all I remembered was, a tall man in a black suit  walking in with a gun in his hand which seemed to scare my father but after that, it all went black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you like it??   i know it is short but the chapters will get longer, I am not that proud of it but the chapters are getting longer and better see you laterrr!